GPX4500 For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishfull

Peter Johnson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well finally got to take some ha hap happy well sad snaps of my 4500.

Used 3 times. 2 times locally and once in Victoria. Purchased March 2017. DD coil has never been put on. Comes with all standard fittings, and an external speaker that clips to the harness basically on your shoulder. Also comes with a control box cover which was very kindly given to me by Bogger from this forum.
Not sure if I should put the serial number up here. I have put the serial number up here but I wasn't going to however it's registered with Minelab under my name with date of purchase.
Very sad sale as the machine is great but, as I have mentioned earlier I can't justify having it sitting here not being used as I need some money to help pay for my MobilitySA van.
I am asking $2900 for the machine plus postage to wherever it is going.

1554177817_2019-04-02_14.02.09.jpg
1554177841_2019-04-02_14.04.35.jpg
1554177877_2019-04-02_14.03.22.jpg
1554177932_2019-04-02_14.09.44.jpg
1554177951_2019-04-02_14.12.01.jpg
1554178027_2019-04-02_14.36.24.jpg

Thats a clean machine mate :100: :Y: and its good to see its going for a noble reason, getting people to service moblity scooters in nsw can be tricky most just want to sell you a new one. Its a tough life for those who dont have the ability to walk or drive and everyone who helps these people deserves a pat on the back :clap: , shame you cant justify keeping it that van would be a good camper on weekends :D

Cheers aussiefarmer.
The van will probably still get used to camp in.....when I get time that is. I would like nothing better than to keep the gpx 4500 but I just can't.
I will still have the sdc and hopefully get a Nox 800 later.
I have seen so many people suffering with disabilities that need help thst aren't getting it. and you don't have to be old. A lot of service agencies do like you say...just want to sell new stuff.
I could rant for ages about this.
Anyway yes it is a clean machine. The skid plate has a few scratches as you can appreciate.

I was talking to an elderly lady only a month ago about mobility scooter prices... she says the dealers have no 2nd hand licence so only sell new ones.

Lets hope for a speedy sale mate, Your a bloody good bloke, Just wish I was closer to help out, :Y:

John.

G`day Wishful, What`s the situation with the warranty?, i have been thinking about buying another machine and that was either a used Z or a Gpx 4500, i still need to think about it more, if you have`nt sold in within a couple of weeks i might buy it( might is the keyword here).
And if i was to buy it, i would want to see the evidence that it`s a genuine minelab first, i`m sure your trustworthy but you know how it is!!!

G'day Ironrock. My machine was purchased in March 2017 so it's still got 11months warranty which is transferable. Other members may be able to help me out regarding this. I am guessing either the buyer contacts Minersden in Adelaide wher i purchased it or I would ?......the warranty papers are still in the box unopened.
There is a picture here of the underside of the control box that has the serial number on it.
Go to this link which will explain the verification.

https://www.minersden.com.au/product-verification

Cheers

Wishfull said:
G'day Ironrock. My machine was purchased in March 2017 so it's still got 11months warranty which is transferable. Other members may be able to help me out regarding this. I am guessing either the buyer contacts Minersden in Adelaide wher i purchased it or I would ?......the warranty papers are still in the box unopened.
There is a picture here of the underside of the control box that has the serial number on it.
Go to this link which will explain the verification.

https://www.minersden.com.au/product-verification

Cheers

You are correct, contact Minelab for transfer details.
Very easy and the best thing is Wishfuls 4500 still has warranty for piece of mind. Nearly 12 months is real value.

Cheers

HH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts