Kicked the wife and kid out of home.....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't beat time spent with kids outdoors :Y: as GH says you don't need a lot or the best just a bit of planning and get out there :Y: We did plenty and have plans to keep doing it even though their adults (with their own kids) and teenagers it's just good fun. All I need to do is work out how to slow down the work side of things :( To save sanity Kate and I have got a camp out in the pipeline with the grand kids when fire season ends, I've got some paydirt to pan :D :goldpan: so I'll set up a water tub and let'em rip into it :Y: :fire: :party:

This is what I got up to with my brother and sister. I had to dispatch the bunnies.

1554283765_rabbiting.jpg

Of course there are many other family stories about what we got up to as kids.

Rob P.

PabloP, that is such a classic pic, I love it and would like to see more.

But I can see all this in another dedicated thread for all members to contribute to, I dare say that it would be an interesting
show and tell about peoples youth and times.

Just Awesome

PabloP said:
This is what I got up to with my brother and sister. I had to dispatch the bunnies.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4430/1554283765_rabbiting.jpg

Rob P.

Greenhornet_au said:
PabloP, that is such a classic pic, I love it and would like to see more.

But I can see all this in another dedicated thread for all members to contribute to, I dare say that it would be an interesting
show and tell about peoples youth and times.

Just Awesome

PabloP said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4430/1554283765_rabbiting.jpg

Rob P.

Sorry to have highjacked your thread Greenhornet, but yep I have many pages of stories with a few photos of those times. I was going to "self" publish for the siblings, kids and grandkids, but doubt that I will get around to it now, and likely only of interest to them.

Rob P.

Rob no apology needed, no highjack done.

I was suggesting we set up a thread just for this sort of personal history from all members before it is lost.

Kato and I love all things personal and old, these images and stories are part of our nation building, part of our souls.
They are family and how we lived and learned, how our characters were built.

No apology sir.

Everything in that one picture tells me something of your life as a child - great picture.

Which child are you ? Hat or no hat ? :Y:

Greenhornet_au said:
Rob no apology needed, no highjack done.

I was suggesting we set up a thread just for this sort of personal history from all members before it is lost.

Kato and I love all things personal and old, these images and stories are part of our nation building, part of our souls.
They are family and how we lived and learned, how our characters were built.

No apology sir.

Everything in that one picture tells me something of your life as a child - great picture.

Which child are you ? Hat or no hat ? :Y:

I am no hat on the right. Sister is a year older and brother in hat is 2 years younger than me.

Rob P.

Latest posts