Death of a great Aussie .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's a name from the past, used to watch his TV show, unfortunately no-one gets out of this game alive.

That is terrible news and my heart sinks. I loved Jacks artwork and his cooking. This is a very sad day in Australian media as well.
Thanks for the memories Jack and you will be in my prayers forever.
Condolences
Mackka 8.( 8.( 8.( :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Sad news.
I had the great pleasure of meeting him a couple of years ago in Broken Hill.
A true gentleman.
RIP Mr Jack Absalom.

Last time Jack & I were together he showed me his many fancy cuff links , said the ladies liked that sort of stuff when going to dances .

Jack has a wonderful display of opals in his Broken Hill Gallery ' including those cuff links from his earlier life .

Some of the gold still displayed Jack & I did some deals but he was far to generous regarding the swaps .

What a Great man we have lost '' :brokenh:

Outback said:
Last time Jack & I were together he showed me his many fancy cuff links , said the ladies liked that sort of stuff when going to dances .

Jack has a wonderful display of opals in his Broken Hill Gallery ' including those cuff links from his earlier life .

Some of the gold still displayed Jack & I did some deals but he was far to generous regarding the swaps .

What a Great man we have lost '' :brokenh:

Yes a truly great display in his Broken Hill gallery, we really enjoyed going through looking at all the displays. :perfect:

RIP Jack Absalom

cheers dave

We met Jack a number of times, visiting our opal mine camp looking to swap his paintings for opal. He was also guest speaker at one of the opal expo. events in Quilpie.

A true lover of opal, great yarn teller and not too bad an artist. His Spirit will reside in the outback.
R I P Jack Absalom

mike

I loved his tv shows and especially some of his survival tips.
All respect to you Jack. R.I.P

Latest posts