Nice Bit Of Gold With The Gold Monster.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1582365851_20200222_210134.jpg
found last week was hard to clean up

Good stuff mate, the monster is an absolute weapon. Most people don't spend enough time with it and learn to understand the signals, they get stuck with trying to make the machine quiet or think it's too noisy, personally I crank it to max and want as much noise as I can get. The more the machine screams the more gold you'll find. Most underrated detector on the market, just needs to be used right.

The last couple of weeks ive been just walking through the bush looking for buttons and what ever else i can find its as noisy as anything but when i find something it screams.you just gotta learn what its telling you.

Clint3 moneybox spot on you cannot tell the difference between gold and rubbish, gold is different shapes, sizes, two inches deep or ten inches deep, rubbish is the same, I've been lucky enough to have found plenty of nuggets the past five years, 50 + there has been not one that I have said yes this is gold before you see it, this woorp wop what ever is a load of crap. You must dig Every target that's the only way to be positive if it gold or rubbish. I'VE been detecting for 20 years and that is my experience.

Well done Clint, great day out for sure and good to see the Monster doing it's thing, can't wait for this lockdown to be over and get out amongst it again.

Clint3 moneybox spot on you cannot tell the difference between gold and rubbish, gold is different shapes, sizes, two inches deep or ten inches deep, rubbish is the same, I've been lucky enough to have found plenty of nuggets the past five years, 50 + there has been not one that I have said yes this is gold before you see it, this woorp wop what ever is a load of crap. You must dig Every target that's the only way to be positive if it gold or rubbish. I'VE been detecting for 20 years and that is my experience.
How does it run in WA in mineralized soil like Kalgoorlie or Leonora, I just porches one and heading out next week

Latest posts