mooralla smokey quartz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone got any mooralla smokey quartz that you may consider selling especially bits in matrix

Mostly specimens be interested in seeing the morion stuff been asked by a friend to locate some material

Something like this or something with bigger crystals?

1552903300_883f4ab9-c884-48a0-9467-5e916e73c763.jpg
1552903365_ac5180f7-536a-4b0d-aef3-c58c4f4e8d5b.jpg

something like that and also bigger crystal stuff you consider selling that piece

Theyre 2 of about 4 to 6 pieces of a pocket I found, theyre stashed away Ill dig them out and take a photo of them together Ill see what else I have as well

Is that quartz coated with titanium or does it show that colour the whole way through the crystal?

Are you after a specimen thats all quartz or something with fieldspars in it as well? Still trying to remember where I put a couple of pieces after I cleaned them :lol:. I havent got any decent larger quartz pieces just that pocket. Ill put photos up tomorrow of the specimens that I have found so far. The first photo in my other post is staying with me as I like it too much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts