New member info

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Chris - user name Baron, now into my 60s and have a huge desire to go looking for precious metal [all forms] with a preference for Gold. Be good to get out of the City of Sydney, travelling to areas I have not been before, meeting like-minded people, sharing experiences and just enjoying the outback. I don't know much about prospecting other than what I have been able to glean from the Web, but I'm a good listener, with the right equipment and hope to learn quickly in the field. Cheers everyone.

G'day Chris welcome to PA there's plenty to research just use the search icon top left. Get up your 10 post's and the members section will open up then you can join in the meet ups and fun that comes with them. Jump in on any thread and fire away questions. There's a meet up planned for Hill End soon that you could join in and meet some members, all the best when you get out amongst it.

Latest posts