G'day All.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old_62

AJ
Reaction score
G'day Everyone,

Everyone calls me AJ. I am 52 and after a life of adventuring I am now home recovering from a quadruple bypass (Jan 2019). With the replumb done, I am looking for some activity that is exercise, not boring and has adrenaline highs. A Brother from the RAR suggested a bit of partime prospecting so, here I am getting involved in the community.

I found the forum after a google search for info on prospecting around Grenfell in NSW. I actually know a bit about the area and had a bit of a chuckle when I read the reference to Ben Hall's cave. A good story should not have to rely on the truth and that cave does get the tourists coming to town ;) .

Anywho, I'll be taking me Mam with me prospecting as this is a big interest of hers. She's in her 70's, but as the youngest of six kids who's father was a drover and teamster, she doesn't believe in giving up.

I am looking forward to interacting with everyone and learning as much as I can from the old hands ... although please, no advice on Grenfell ... I'm already streets ahead on that subject lol.

Cheers for having me here.

AJ sends.

Latest posts