dam it Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have decided to sell a few of my uglier Nugglets :D
1st 5.13 Grams :D would like $380 Includes Registered Sign for Postage
1551748462_img_20190305_115326_2.jpg

2nd Will only let go as a pair 5.24 Grams . 3 Nuggets from same hole ( I believe they were 1 nugget at one point but movement over time separated them :Y: )
The 3rd smallest nugget is on my shed floor somewhere :|
Would like $400 Includes Registered , sign for , Postage . :D
1551749013_img_20190305_115356_2.jpg

Or lets Haggle through PM,s
I have more but lets just see how this goes :D :Y:

Are they all gold?

As in is there Quart's in any of them?

Goody

I personally wouldn't pay any more for gold than what its weight is worth. I am surprised that know one brought this nugget though.
Alot less mark up than some others seen on here lately :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
I personally wouldn't pay any more for gold than what its weight is worth. I am surprised that know one brought this nugget though.
I know :D But lots of people Bang on about Nuggets being worth way over Gold price & selling it on Here NO problems ;) ;)
Mine must be UGLY GOLD and doe,s not fetch the BIG :money: :lol: :lol: .
I.m with you though Smokey Smoky Gold is Gold and is priced the same every were and asking for more is umm Well :poop: out of order
But each to their own I suppose :argh:

I would of bought it but could not get the fund's for them.... :/

Goody :)

Sing out if you want the topic closed Dam It, though personally I'd say give it just a bit longer...

It's a shame to see these haven't sold. I'd say the price is pretty decent actually. :perfect:

Syndyne said:
Sing out if you want the topic closed Dam It, though personally I'd say give it just a bit longer...

It's a shame to see these haven't sold. I'd say the price is pretty decent actually. :perfect:
Yer not to worried either way Syndyne :D
I thought the price was a bit over the top to start with myself but to me it,s only Gold . Not like I,m trying to sell a Kidney :lol:
If someone wants them Make an offer let,s Haggle :D
Still got a few small one,s under 20 grams :Y:

Maybe say if you sell so many big ones you'll put the little one lost on the floor up for grabs in a comp dam it (if you can find it that is :p )
Decent comp though.... like if anyone can guess all the names of your first headmasters eldest sons pet dogs 3rd litter of puppies :p

silver said:
Maybe say if you sell so many big ones you'll put the little one lost on the floor up for grabs in a comp dam it (if you can find it that is :p )
Decent comp though.... like if anyone can guess all the names of your first headmasters eldest sons pet dogs 3rd litter of puppies :p
:lol: :lol: Your Funny silver :lol: :lol:
That,s too easy :eek: But the trick in the 2nd question :rolleyes: Really Head Mistress Taylor .
The rest is Easy Peezee ( Spot Spotty & No Spot,s ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got a better idea as the little :goldnugget: on the floor is still M-I-A :|
And was only a Small-small :goldnugget:
I will think of something :present: :goldnugget: :present: :koala: :present: ]:D :present: :poop: :present: as a mystery Package for a Guess the weight
of something . :D Contact Tathra and work out some details tomorrow :Y: :Y:
Stay tuned .

dam it said:
Smoky bandit said:
I know :D But lots of people Bang on about Nuggets being worth way over Gold price & selling it on Here NO problems ;) ;)
Mine must be UGLY GOLD and doe,s not fetch the BIG :money: :lol: :lol: .
I.m with you though Smokey Smoky Gold is Gold and is priced the same every were and asking for more is umm Well :poop: out of order
But each to their own I suppose :argh:
Gooday dan it , you probably already have tried but you might get more than spot on eBay . Ive sold several nuggets and got 30% over spot on average , but thats including postage , so realistically 20%. You wont get way over spot though anywhere . Thats been my experience so far .

Hey Danny13 , Yer not a big fan of selling on ebay :argh:
I didnt really expect to sell at those :lol: prices :lol:
I will just hold it for now me thinks :Y:

aussiefarmer said:
Yup lay out a grid on the floor and we can guess which square it is in :D
:mad: You have got to be Kidding Me :|
Really Dude the amount of time I have spent looking for not only that Nuggy :rolleyes: and the other 4-5
That are there as well , I :poop: you not , It has done my head in :awful:
But then again A couple months ago (maybe a year or 2) I was sitting on the couch and something on the floor cough my eye :eek:
I thought :poop: is that a long lost missing :goldnugget: Narrr couldn't be :/ could it :eek:
BOOM Sharka Larka :D :D It was a small :goldnugget: Happy Days :D :D
And I got all inspired again to find the rest of my M-I-A :goldnugget: under the bench on the floor .
I swept it AGAIN Wow the crap that gets under ya bench :|
I :goldpan: it AGAIN :lol: :lol: And guess what ?????
I found NON :lol: :lol:
Since then a couple more have been dropped and :bomb: Not seen since :eek:
But I have spotted 3 on the floor since then , That could not have been were I seen them on the floor the whole time ,
I SWEAR someone is screwing with me .
So there is NO WAY I,M GRIDING THE FLOOR :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got something else ;) ;)

dam it said:
aussiefarmer said:
Yup lay out a grid on the floor and we can guess which square it is in :D
:mad: You have got to be Kidding Me :|
Really Dude the amount of time I have spent looking for not only that Nuggy :rolleyes: and the other 4-5
That are there as well , I :poop: you not , It has done my head in :awful:
But then again A couple months ago (maybe a year or 2) I was sitting on the couch and something on the floor cough my eye :eek:
I thought :poop: is that a long lost missing :goldnugget: Narrr couldn't be :/ could it :eek:
BOOM Sharka Larka :D :D It was a small :goldnugget: Happy Days :D :D
And I got all inspired again to find the rest of my M-I-A :goldnugget: under the bench on the floor .
I swept it AGAIN Wow the crap that gets under ya bench :|
I :goldpan: it AGAIN :lol: :lol: And guess what ?????
I found NON :lol: :lol:
Since then a couple more have been dropped and :bomb: Not seen since :eek:
But I have spotted 3 on the floor since then , That could not have been were I seen them on the floor the whole time ,
I SWEAR someone is screwing with me .
So there is NO WAY I,M GRIDING THE FLOOR :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got something else ;) ;)
Reminds me of that name.... you know... one of the 7 short statured people :p

Status
Not open for further replies.