Opal jewelry finished by me pinefire opals.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again Noel,
No, that's No. 3, and also lovely. But if you look at the dark grey strip that has your name on the left on each post - follow that strip to the right and you'll see the post number. Number 5 is the one with the "wavy" setting.

And this may be a bit out of left field, but will you be taking some settings for people to buy and/or have set with any opals they may buy there? Could be a nice little money earner with some of your great settings...

Cheers,
Megsy

goody2shoes said:
How we know it is you at lighting ridge pinfire?

Where do you get most of your opal's from..

Goody :)
Hi Goody, we will have a stall there with lots of signage you wont miss us thats for sure, i will put up a picture of our logo so you can look out for it . I all so think facebook has some king of set up where you can see where i am via the maps, not 100 percent sure on this though, can just put my co ordinates up on this forum on the day may be a thought. Cheers Noel. :Y:

Sorry Goody I did not answer you question. Most are sourced from two suppliers out of lightning ridge, and another from andamooka. some certain stones i purchase through ebay either rough or cut, i will re polish cut ones as soon as i get them. Cheers Noel.

MegsyB007 said:
Hi again Noel,
No, that's No. 3, and also lovely. But if you look at the dark grey strip that has your name on the left on each post - follow that strip to the right and you'll see the post number. Number 5 is the one with the "wavy" setting.

And this may be a bit out of left field, but will you be taking some settings for people to buy and/or have set with any opals they may buy there? Could be a nice little money earner with some of your great settings...

Cheers,
Megsy
Hi Megsy so sorry about the mix up, I found the numbers thanks. That pendant has an 8mm x 10mm stone in it, pendant size is 23mm x 13mm x 5mm. Yes i will be taking a cutting and polishing set up with us for demonstrations and private cuttings. That is a great idea about taking a heap of blank findings top idea thanks. Do you now need a cut ;) . If you can get a rough sketch together of what you want a piece to look like I will be able to make it for you or very close to it, in 925 solid silver . Cheers Noel. :)

Here is two more to add to my collection, the one i started last weekend with the boulder opal is on hold at the moment, Mr Lefty the most talented gem cutter on this forum, is cutting a nice green peridot stone to sit above the boulder opal, any way more pictures added. Cheers Noel.
1552132468_s-l1600.jpg
1552132516_s-l1600_1.jpg

Latest posts