Leupold vx1 or 2

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madtuna

Only owns one toaster
Reaction score
Hi folks, a long shot but if anyone has a leupold vx1 or vx2 sitting around doing nothing, let us know what and how much.

Any scope for that matter.

Cheers,

Steve

Smart arse! :D

Its for jeffs 308 ideally he wants a 3-9 x 50 but is open to others if the price is right.

Need to get him set up with something soon...saw well over 100 camels today

at $20.00 per liter for camel milk you should be milking em not plugin em .
johno

Rockhunter62 said:
What, hasn't his rifle got open sights or haven't you taught him that yet.

Cheers

Doug

nah...Lithgow. Doesn't come with sights

e3JBSNv.jpg

texta said:
johno

yep sounds great on paper but would cost us more than it's worth to be able to do it.

madtuna said:
texta said:
johno

yep sounds great on paper but would cost us more than it's worth to be able to do it.

And just look what happened when you tried to milk that bull. I'd pay to watch you milk a camel. :lol:

Cheers

Doug

I got loads of gear I'm not sure what to do with, I got a Leupold HD Spotter and Leupold 10x42 Tactical Bino's with the reticle in them and I got a pair of Leupold Mk IV 10x50 Bino's along with a Bushnell version of the Leupold Mk IV Spotter with the Reticle in it, and Slope Dopers and Mildot masters here somewhere and I got the Bushnell Conx 1 Mile Range Finder that talks to the Kestrel and my Phone.

Steve did you manage to get a scope yet? Also I hope you guys get some rain out that way soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts