Gold Tours In Victoria And QLD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend the best detecting tour companies in Victoria and Qld you can PM me if its easier

In Victoria ,I found Gold Prospecting Australia a great way to get started and great value for money.
Mark and Ronda Hyde are great people who know their stuff they don't detect but spend the whole day with you
For me it was the best thing and came away with confidence in the detector I was using, great way to try before you buy and picked up four little nuggets for the day.
Happy to recommend them.
Cheers Booney. :Y:

Agree with Booney, I recently went out on a prospecting trip with Mark. Hes a great guy & knows hes stuff.

As above they supported me lots when I jump ship into minelab side of things (darkside) and they didnt sell me the metal detectors im with u booney they usually go to weddeburn jamboree and give demo

Trying to spend a couple days in October on a tour, trouble with living in Tassie its harder to get over

Heading from Brisbane to Melbourne then ferry to Tassie driving have a week in Tassie seeing family at family house in South arm iron pot then back on ferry to Bendigo for 4 days then 1 day in blue mountains before heading back to Brisbane great gold hunting trip from 12th August to 26th there's room in car

Latest posts