You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

RM Outback
02 March 2019 09:02 am

Licking windows wrote:

Hey RM did you guys get that freak 15 - 20 minute wild wind with the tiniest bit of rain storm thing a few hours ago?

No just a bit of thunder looked threatening for about 1/2 hour and then cleared, happy to not have a lightning strike.

Licking windows
Banned
Banned
02 March 2019 05:36 pm

RM Outback wrote:
Licking windows wrote:

Hey RM did you guys get that freak 15 - 20 minute wild wind with the tiniest bit of rain storm thing a few hours ago?

No just a bit of thunder looked threatening for about 1/2 hour and then cleared, happy to not have a lightning strike.

Yeah it was really strange, hot as hell and not a breath of wind then out of nowhere the wind picked up big time, branches and leaves going everywhere thumbsdown the powerlines must have sparked as the cfa went out to a small fire on a nature strip thumbsdown
As quick as it started it was over. The worst part about it was I only just put the blower vac away happy with how clean and tidy the drive was thumbsup but lasted all af 10 - 15 mins mad

2 users like this post: dam it, RM Outback

dam it
02 March 2019 06:10 pm

big_smile big_smile Nice cool

Mackka wrote:

Spent the week in Perth. Got off the plane 35+ and very pleasant, no humidity just hot. Comfortable.
Mackka

So yikes A Week In Perth You say ?
Long way from home Old Mate wink wink
Have not seen ANY pic,s of all the gold-nugget gold-nugget Ya dug while There neutral
Now don,t tell me you went all that way ? & did not Get at least 5 Days playful in the bush Detecting gold-nugget
Out of the whole week you were there ?? sad

We have Lumps of it out the back ................

1 user likes this post: Mackka

dam it
02 March 2019 06:35 pm

Licking windows wrote:
Redfin wrote:
Licking windows wrote:

I’ve just gone down and replaced the old milk with fresh, also very nervously opened the shed door and sprinkled a heap of flour on the floor as well as laying out a bit more fishing net perfect
So fingers crossed and I’ll keep you guys posted smile

And ???

Gday Redfin
No luck as of yet thumbsdown
Not even any tracks in the flour thumbsup
Have changed the milk about 4 times thumbsup and isn’t that a fun job when it’s been sitting out in the sun for a few days cry
So what ya recon, safe to walk into me shed with me shorts and thongs on or what? lol lol lol

big_smile How goes the Battle for the Shed with the "Tiger" & Yourself ?
Yer 4 day old milk awful erk awful . Maybe the Milk is not working . It has worked for me in the past , but not every time .
I had a " ? " Snake in my shed for a few years , A few years ago , Dont know what color it was Coz I never Seen it neutral
But I could see were it had been on the dusty floor . I almost had a little poop when I 1st realized what the weird marks were
In the dust on the floor while standing at my work bench seeing it go between my legs and under the bench .
Now that SCARED me . An everything under and near that bench got dragged out with a shovel or rake ( was a Very JUMPY search )
And did not find it mad
The next couple weeks I was very jumpy while in my shed , and no sign of it .
But it was making tracks in the dust again a month or so later hmm I heard it moving around in the upstairs area a few times over next few years .
But still never seen it .

We have Lumps of it out the back ................

2 users like this post: Licking windows, Bjay

Redfin
02 March 2019 06:56 pm

Just make a bit of noise when you enter the shed and you'll be ok,
they will knick off to avoid confrontation at all times.
Just be careful when moving things under benches.

Det used - Whites 6000D, ML SD2000, ML SD 2001, ML SD 2200D, Garrett Infinium. Minelab SDC 2300. Minelab GPZ 7000.
Current Det - Garrett ASD Groundhog. . Minelab GPX 5000. Minelab GPX 4500.

Wishfull
02 March 2019 07:22 pm

Get rid of the dust on the floor and you won't even know it's there....most of the time.

1996 Garret Scorpion gold stinger, Minelab SDC2300, Equanox 800, Detecnix wader Li pinpointer, home made pick, 750 mm Walco pick, understanding wife, most of the time.

2 users like this post: Licking windows, RM Outback

Licking windows
Banned
Banned
02 March 2019 08:25 pm

dam it wrote:
Licking windows wrote:
Redfin wrote:
Licking windows wrote:

I’ve just gone down and replaced the old milk with fresh, also very nervously opened the shed door and sprinkled a heap of flour on the floor as well as laying out a bit more fishing net perfect
So fingers crossed and I’ll keep you guys posted smile

And ???

Gday Redfin
No luck as of yet thumbsdown
Not even any tracks in the flour thumbsup
Have changed the milk about 4 times thumbsup and isn’t that a fun job when it’s been sitting out in the sun for a few days cry
So what ya recon, safe to walk into me shed with me shorts and thongs on or what? lol lol lol

big_smile How goes the Battle for the Shed with the "Tiger" & Yourself ?
Yer 4 day old milk awful erk awful . Maybe the Milk is not working . It has worked for me in the past , but not every time .
I had a " ? " Snake in my shed for a few years , A few years ago , Dont know what color it was Coz I never Seen it neutral
But I could see were it had been on the dusty floor . I almost had a little poop when I 1st realized what the weird marks were
In the dust on the floor while standing at my work bench seeing it go between my legs and under the bench .
Now that SCARED me . An everything under and near that bench got dragged out with a shovel or rake ( was a Very JUMPY search )
And did not find it mad
The next couple weeks I was very jumpy while in my shed , and no sign of it .
But it was making tracks in the dust again a month or so later hmm I heard it moving around in the upstairs area a few times over next few years .
But still never seen it .

Hi dam it
Haven’t spotted the bloody thing since thumbsdown but there has been something moving around inside the shed as when I sprinkled flour on the floor again around a week ago I didn’t realise there was a Masonite packer around 200mm long on the floor and I checked yesterday and the packer was turned over thumbsdown and me fishing net I’ve got around the shed door and around the bluestone retainer ( I keep the bowl of milk under it ) a section of it had moved a meter or so yikes
It freaks me out when I go into the chooks yard and house to feed em and collect the eggs as it backs onto my shed where I think the snake is calling home thumbsdown I’m tipping one day when I go to collect the eggs there will be a big tiger snake in there thumbsdown
I will admit that I’d rather deal with a snake than a spider thumbsup something about spiders gives me the Hebie gebies thumbsdown

1 user likes this post: dam it

Mackka
02 March 2019 08:55 pm

Hey Dam-it, sorry to disappoint mate but was business all the way. The closest I got to colour was the yellow sands of the industrial sites of Malaga lol lol lol lol
Had a chat with a mate and he said he had been out a couple of times but alas no gold. His wife did find plenty of “ coloured rocks” to keep him busy.
Anyone going to Perth, I can highly recommend staying at the Murray Hotel in West Perth. Clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate and good food.
Mackka

2 users like this post: RM Outback, dam it

Wishfull
02 March 2019 11:54 pm

Put some of that plastic bird netting around in your shed. They can get into it but get tangled up in it.

Last edited by Wishfull (02 March 2019 11:54 pm)

1996 Garret Scorpion gold stinger, Minelab SDC2300, Equanox 800, Detecnix wader Li pinpointer, home made pick, 750 mm Walco pick, understanding wife, most of the time.

1 user likes this post: RM Outback

Manpa
03 March 2019 10:38 am

A cool 31 today in Adelaide, the Supercars boys will be happy, I know I am! big_smile big_smile

One of these days Ma!

1 user likes this post: Mackka

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site