Dereel And Surrounds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
just wondering if many people know of areas in our around Dereel to detect with a 2wd to get to the spots.
looking for somewhere a bit closer to Colac as i constantly am traveling to Creswick to detect have tried multiple spots in enfield
with no luck.(i can't believe the amount of rubbish people have dumped here)

Also i have been detecting in Golden Reef rd Dereel and Mckays Ln not a lot of Targets around have a bit of time off work and want to make the dash in between school drop off and pick ups any help is much appreciated.

Gday mate. It's the 80/20 rule. 80% researching, 20% digging. Colac has gold in many ways. The lake went dry that's golden , Prospecting is about exploring different grounds. Read old newspapers online

Ward69 said:
Gday mate. It's the 80/20 rule. 80% researching, 20% digging. Colac has gold in many ways. The lake went dry that's golden , Prospecting is about exploring different grounds. Read old newspapers online

Thanks i have been doing as much research as i can via Geovic Trove and google maps thats how i came up with the other spots but now my options are running dry i keep hitting dead ends inaccessible spots.

Sounds like your a school bus driver for kids. Try panning at the bridge at Corinhap on the left

Nothing wrong with the localities you have been trying. Perhaps just not the right places at those localities. I would persevere.

Latest posts