I am Selling my Detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey folks I am selling my Detectors because these ones have never been used since I bought them due to Illness and also I had heart surgery back in August and I won't be able to use them for another 18 months,

And if that is not bad enough this past week I have just lost my Mum, This might sound a bit unreal but I am sure STOYVE can confirm this if there is any doubt,

Anyways, I am selling my new unused MXT All Pro for $680.00 and I am selling my Whites TDI SL for 700.00, I will try to cover the postage but it would be helpful if we split the cost of the postage, which will be about $20 +/-

EDIT One thing I forgot to mention is that the MXT comes with a complete set of waterproof Teasuarus ballistic Nylon Covers.

Also for the MXT I also have the 6x4 DD, and the 5.3 Concentric which is an extremely hot coil on tiny bits, And I have the 6x10/5x9 coil and the new shape 9.5 concentric coil ( Unused ) and TWO unused 14x10 Detech DD Coils and my Unused Mega 15" Concentric MXT Max Coil. being 7 coils in total, Price being $600.00 for the lot, They actually cost me over 1500.00 AUD

So that's it for now,

Thanks for your time,

John.

So sorry to hear the lost of your Mum ..John...

My god be with you in this time of your life...

Goody

Thanks Guys, I would not be doing this if I was not in such a terrible position, words can't describe how I feel and now I have had a load of other problems come on top today,

Mum past On Friday the 25th, and I was doing ok but all this other stuff came on top today and I don't know what else to do,

John.

Here is a picture of the coils. And the MXT also comes with the factory 10" round DD.

If the person who wants the MXT wants the Coils too I will do them a good deal,

1548979943_my_coils.jpg

PhaseTech said:
Sorry to hear John. I know of your past heart trouble.

Hope you can bounce back soon.

Thanks Mate, It's been a tough week, :Y:

John.

Heatho said:
John, I'm very sorry to hear about the things that are going on in your life. My deepest sympathies.

Thanks Heatho, I have had better days,

take care,

John.

Chin up... and chin chin RR I'm missin a Dad myself..... he went on a pritikin diet (total change of life stance on food) permanently after his first bypass opp.... they (the bypasses) were meant to last for ten years, but it was 18 years later that he went back again for another lot of bypass surgery.... only one of the original bypasses needed redoing again.... just saying is all mate.
all things come to pass hey !
there is light at the end of the tunnel
try this on mate....
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=439776#p439776

Ridge Runner, I know what your going though - it does get easier over time, try an talk to someone outside of the family unit - it helps

Mark

Danny13 said:
Goodday John, sorry to hear of your troubles . Hope it turns around for you sometimes down the track. Its been good chatting to you over the years also.

Thanks Danny, yeah we had some good times, hopefully I can get things sorted, it's a lot to take in and I haven't got a clue, :Y:

Ridge Runner said:
Thanks Guys, I would not be doing this if I was not in such a terrible position, words can't describe how I feel and now I have had a load of other problems come on top today,

Mum past On Friday the 25th, and I was doing ok but all this other stuff came on top today and I don't know what else to do,

John.

Mine and my familys thoughts and prayers go out to you ridge Runner in your mums passing :flowers:
Its not the time for all the other stuff to have been dropped on your lap :N:
Keep ya chin up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts