Toby Price wins the Dakar again!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My family sponsored him years ago when he was starting off (home town Hillston NSW) he struggled for years to get bikes to ride and sponsors ,but now ,the good thing about it ,we got half dozen youngones behind him that as good as him, if not better we bread them tough out here in the flatland of nsw

Yes he entered the race with a broken wrist,that is one tough son of a gun :skull:

It would be good if more people had that kind of resolve,makes you feel good to be an Australian man,I suppose that we are not as endangered as I thought.

Sir Toby we salute you :trophy:

Yep Toby is a legend in my eyes. Up there with Wayne Gardner etc. Not to mention other world champions that we have in other motorcycle disciplines, speedway etc.

Can we please get Toby to speak with with a couple of other aussie shithead tennis players .He truly is what we as Australians love.

I reckon he deserves sports person of the year!!!! not only this, the win , stopping to c his fellow race competitor 2 nd place getter, i know how it feels laying on your back 4 broken ribbs ,color bone broken, punched lung and someone stops picks u up off the ground and starts your bike so u stand on podum with him (ps3 mths intensive care griffith base hospital) i gave it up after that then got involved in top fuel harley Davidsons for my next challenge in life, now it s to get a bit of gold out of every state of Australia BRING IT ON

Flatlander said:
I reckon he deserves sports person of the year!!!! not only this, the win , stopping to c his fellow race competitor 2 nd place getter, i know how it feels laying on your back 4 broken ribbs ,color bone broken, punched lung and someone stops picks u up off the ground and starts your bike so u stand on podum with him (ps3 mths intensive care griffith base hospital) i gave it up after that then got involved in top fuel harley Davidsons for my next challenge in life, now it s to get a bit of gold out of every state of Australia BRING IT ON

Saving the hardest thing for last. ;)

Your right PJP the preparation, the research, technology, resources, time , money, mineset, support,(thanks to forum members like aussie au, rm outback,grubsake, and alot more out there ) and last of all LUCK

Latest posts