Desert Fox automatic gold panning

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale:

Desert Fox automatic gold panning machine, variable speed model, hardly used, and in excellent condition. $600 ONO

1547539019_1.jpg

1547539087_df-300.jpg

cheers dae

Hello davsgold what state are you situated in im over south west, how negotiable are you on price ? are these a 12 volt unit. thanks very much regards mark.

markymark said:
Hello davsgold what state are you situated in im over south west, how negotiable are you on price ? are these a 12 volt unit. thanks very much regards mark.

G'day Mark

I'm in Dubbo NSW and the price is negotiable, the unit runs from a 12 volt battery (not included) if it is a reasonable offer I would include postage to you.

cheers dave

Hi davsgold, would you consider $500 and half the postage, i cant seem to message anyone as yet, think, i need 10 posts ? is this correct. regards mark.

markymark said:
Hi davsgold, would you consider $500 and half the postage, i cant seem to message anyone as yet, think, i need 10 posts ? is this correct. regards mark.

Your right you do need 10 post's but you can always use his email tab :Y:

markymark said:

G'day Mark

That's a reasonable offer, half postage would = $25.00 so if you want to go ahead we can do Paypal if you want.

Do a couple more posts and get your total up to 10 or so and you can then do the PMs, or my email address is [email protected] and I will give you some details to get the ball rolling.

cheers dave

hi davsgold only one more post to go then i can PM you, will send email to above address as well, regards mark.

Ok Mark, when your ready, I look forward to receiving your email and or PM.

I also sent you an email from this forum, I used the email button under where it says "Posts: 9" etc below your avatar. I have no idea if you got that email or not.

cheers dave

markymark said:
hi davsgold only one more post to go then i can PM you, will send email to above address as well, regards mark.

I have not heard from you for a few days, are you still interested and and the offer you made???

cheers dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts