Me & My XP Deus 2019.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats David! must say I am excited by your cricket buckle find! The only another example I know of was found in Canada. Even though its broken, definition is great, great find!
will pm you!

brianincnb said:
congrats David! must say I am excited by your cricket buckle find! The only another example I know of was found in Canada. Even though its broken, definition is great, great find!
will pm you!
Thanks Brian. I will send it off to you soon. Do what you need & then return it. Cheers.

Back to the 1800s farm again, this time digging all iffy targets.
1556332166_9b2f0acc-93fb-4e78-a5b7-355912c616c7.jpg

1556332167_36e21f7d-7098-4d19-9080-ed87107bec68.jpg
Cheers.

Nice one, another Hide & De Carle to match the one I snagged the other week. Definitely getting some detecting synchronicity on the forum lately like the aforementioned cartwheels, must mean my first isn't far away right?

brianincnb said:
will pm you!
Update. I have sent the belt buckle to brianincnb,who has asked if he could display it at a cricketers collectors fair on the weekend of 18/19 of May. Where he will have a display Cheers. :Y:

That`s something you don`t find every day. An Austrian keytag. Is that a fire truck badge there as well ?

I`m cleaning up a couple of unusual finds from today and will post them in the next couple of days. Spent most of today on my knees digging.

FOZ

The new coil should help cover some ground, will be interested to see how it fares over the next few hunts. Don't see too many swiss coins of that age on the forum - congrats. :Y:

Latest posts