Eh up

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Eh up all,just recently emigrated to this fantastic country,been in Perth 6 months now and love it.just getting into this fantastic hobby.i have a minelab Excalibur 2 and have dived with it maybe 5 times and used it on the beach about 12 times.found a few coins and many pull tabs.looking into buying another detector as I'd love to go exploring and hunting gold in the outback,don't really want to go on my own though as I've seen wolf creek :D :D ,stumbled upon this forum and looking forward to learning off all the knowledgeable folk on here,what a great site by the way.

Thanks lads for the welcome,still getting my bearings in Perth so not really sure where the goldfields are yet,I've got a lot to learn.just can't get over how big this country is and the distances.went down to Albany diving 2 weeks ago and it was a bloody 5 hour drive :argh: if anything in England was over an hour away I'd get the train :D

1546955753_images-1.jpg

STREUTH.....ya wanna do what ? :p

Hahaha I must admit he's the best baddie I've ever seen in a film,still put me off travelling on my own though,supposed to be a true story as well wasn't it?

G'day mate, not saying that you're a soft pom but I'd wait till winter to head to the WA goldfields if I were you! Not much water out there to cool down in.... though I hear the water from the top end tastes pretty good...... he he he :argh:

Thanks Dave,looking into getting a detector to use for gold,just got to get permission of the minister of nagriculture,found a good club west coast metal detectors and they seem to do a few trips over the year.so hoping to join them and hopefully meet some likeminded people that don't mind showing a clueless newbie what to do.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.greg our lass is from up your way,Hartlepool she's a monkey hanger :D got a lot of time for geordies there good folk,great night out as well around Newcastle.

You are right ramjet,we are invading :D I signed up with the local rugby league team last week and out of 26 blokes at training,18 were English,3 kiwis and only 5 Aussies,and you ain't getting rid of me,love it over here,it's a bit warmer than Hull :D

East hull lad said:
You are right ramjet,we are invading :D I signed up with the local rugby league team last week and out of 26 blokes at training,18 were English,3 kiwis and only 5 Aussies,and you ain't getting rid of me,love it over here,it's a bit warmer than Hull :D

BAHAHA East hull. Rugby? WTF is Rugby? Bunch of pommy fags having a cuddle?

Welcome to Paradise mate. Go HARD and achieve your dreams in OZ.

Cheers Ramjet.

PS. My mum is English. SHHH Don't tell anyone. It will ruin my non existent image. LOL