Calling anyone in Adelaide north

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have gp-extreme with 16" mono nuggetfinder. Id rather have something steer me into the abyss. Jupiter creek. Chapel hill and mt crawford are done and dusted . Sooo much litter i c.b.f . It was fun though but only first few times..??? :awful:

is it like the weather predicter if it is wet it has been raining and if it is moving it is windy but really it is just a bit of string

Why do you need a 6gram nugget? You've done the test. You have proved it can find gold rings. Or are you concerned it can only find ring shaped gold? Or a different type of gold?

JonJames777 said:
Ive tried 2 gold rings

Ive done 4 blind tests with 2 people. I found it 4times out of 4 . At 5m away

JonJames777 said:
Lol...i have read the fraud claims on wikipedia and searched for months videos reviews forums. I decided if im going to attempt try one out its going to have to be an only-seller (manufacturer) as to test out one that hadnt been copied by morons.

I've got some really good divining rods made out of a real coat hanger. They detect water, gold, sapphires, the list goes on.
I'll swap them for that useless GP extreme plus a hundred bucks.

Lol . Actually i need more than 6grams i was trying to keep the bar low. The more the merrier .my silly mind overlooked the fact that the ring is probably 6grams lol. The theory is if its a huge clump and not just a ring then it should without a doubt pick it up effortlessly where as the ring it has to take a few mins to finally lock on. You get me? I am willing to film it too. I have a working with kids clearance and im christian there is no funny business going on.

General
Posts are to be on topic and written with the intent to make a positive contribution to the discussion.
Posts which are of an offensive nature will be removed without notice.

JonJames777 said:
I also have gp-extreme with 16" mono nuggetfinder. Id rather have something steer me into the abyss. Jupiter creek. Chapel hill and mt crawford are done and dusted . Sooo much litter i c.b.f . It was fun though but only first few times..??? :awful:
Mate if you have an extreme with a 16" nugget finder the only advice i can give you is to try somewhere where you'll find some gold.
Like Cue or Leonora in WA YOU'LL PICK UP THE FIRST DAY.
Forget that other thing you bought you've already got the best. If you want to test your machine try a piece of aluminium cut to any size you want, it has almost the same response as gold.
If you're in a trashed area try a coiltek joey 10x5 mono.

Mr Magoo said:
dam it said:
Jaros said:
General
Posts are to be on topic and written with the intent to make a positive contribution to the discussion.
Posts which are of an offensive nature will be removed without notice.
:|
? Seems to be on topic , No arguing (yet)
Where,s the problem at ?

I think a post was made at 11.59am that did a vanishing act. Jaros was quicker on the draw than I.
Oh :eek: No worries :Y:

mbasko said:
How'd you get on with the long range locator JJ777??
:gemstone: :goldnugget: :money:
Lol... yeah after two no-shows from a fellow member mr grumpy angry pants im still yet to wrap my head around finding a decent lump to test it on. Karmas comin for ya Grumpy :inlove:

Latest posts