Calling anyone in Adelaide north

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys i bought myself a longrange locator detector tuned to Au frequency only. On a few blind tests with a small ring i have been able to determine the vacinity. Is there anyone on here willing to let me blind test larger ammount of Au they may have on them id say at least 6grams ? I can travel from T.T.G area to surrounding suburbs or meet you somewhere. Thanks in advance
1546734918_20190106_110441.jpg
:D :D

Sure I'm happy to meet up with a total stranger and bring along 6+ grams of gold. Who wears the blind fold here?
Assuming you are genuinely excited to test the capabilities of your new gizmo I assure you that there's more than enough gold still about in the Mt Crawford, Jupiter Creek and Chapel Hill goldfields to prove it works. Test it in a junk laden area known for gold.

Now thats funny ,
Your Very Brave saying " i bought myself a longrange locator detector tuned to Au frequency only.
Was wandering when one of these Scams would be shown here ,
How much did Ya get ROBBED for that ?

i can meet you in gawler area mate, just need a couple days notice, ive got 6 grams easy, nuggets or fine gold have both. pm me once you get to 10 posts, only 3 to go chat soon mate. :)

Lol ... wow .. just wow. Funny comments. I been studying these things for months.over 6months
Price 250 delivered 80au postage tnt so 170dollars. Its not so much long range in my opinion perhaps 5metres. Ive tried 2 gold rings

Ive done 4 blind tests with 2 people. I found it 4times out of 4 . At 5m away

I have police clearance if that helps. :p

Good stuff mate.. Keep us posted on the finds.. WOW 5 meters make sure you fill them holes in.. :Y: :lol:

JonJames777 said:
Lol ... wow .. just wow. Funny comments. I been studying these things for months.over 6months
Price 250 delivered 80au postage tnt so 170dollars. Its not so much long range in my opinion perhaps 5metres. Ive tried 2 gold rings

Sorry Dude , I had to laugh a little bit :D
There has been a few discussions about these Gizmo,s ,
I still think its Funny " I dont mean to offend with my :lol: :lol: :lol: please dont remove "
I,m just Weird ask anyone :playful:

Sorry Dude , I had to laugh a little bit :D
There has been a few discussions about these Gizmo,s ,
I still think its Funny " I dont mean to offend with my :lol: :lol: :lol: please dont remove "
I,m just Weird ask anyone :playful:
Lol im not offended . This is a one supplier . No copies available. And this is the cheapest version.

It also detects 5metres horizontal not sure about underground yet. havent bothered burying a ring because it barely picks a small ring up on the surface :)

Now i know all you nay sayers cant believe and all. And i say dont mock it til you try it. I didnt believe either i just wanted to see why someone would sell a dud knowing someones not gonna be happy. But for now with my lack of gold on hand im left undecided as of yet. It could be luck i found the hidden ring 4times. Im sure with more testing the video review will start and my condemnation begin or ill keep it my lil secret if it works. lol either way someones gonna find out. :cool:

JJ these things have been around for well over a decade in a number of different guises.
Rewards have been offered to prove they work - none paid.
A number have been pulled apart & proven to be electronically fraudulent by detector technicians. Check out Geotech website. http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reward.dat
They get a thread on here at least once a year by someone who is curious. Not many buy first then post though.
Most of these are sold by eBay "sellers" (read scammers) that get away with it because of a number of factors including stringing people along with the "learning curve"; buyer too embarrassed to acknowledge they've been had; eBay removing negative feedback or comments at sellers request; refunds given if negative feedback or comments are removed by buyer etc.
It's your $250 so good luck with it. Let us know when you find your first in situ gold with it. Hopefully you'll video the occasion. That will cause quite the stir more so than hidden gold rings ;)

JonJames777 said:

5 meters?? Are you sure

Cheers hh

JonJames777 said:
Now i know all you nay sayers cant believe and all. And i say dont mock it til you try it. I didnt believe either i just wanted to see why someone would sell a dud knowing someones not gonna be happy. But for now with my lack of gold on hand im left undecided as of yet. It could be luck i found the hidden ring 4times. Im sure with more testing the video review will start and my condemnation begin or ill keep it my lil secret if it works. lol either way someones gonna find out. :cool:

Take it to the front door of bevilles
Should do the trick

Lol...i have read the fraud claims on wikipedia and searched for months videos reviews forums. I decided if im going to attempt try one out its going to have to be an only-seller (manufacturer) as to test out one that hadnt been copied by morons.

it advertised up to 400m point a-b horizontally and up to 4m vertical.

For me its 5m for small gold ring
Vertical....is probably a farce

Im shocked with it.its the cheapest ring locator on the market. Lol

GrumpyGold and I are on a mission. My pain for his gain. No i dont mean pulp fiction gimp scenes i mean the Test is On . YEEEEEHAAARRR :p

Latest posts