How you going in this Heat

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishfull

Peter Johnson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check this out. Just pointed laser pointer outside on the bare ground.
1516335263_2018-01-19_14.38.58.jpg

It's about -14*c up north (Scotland) and it's about 8.5*c in the dunny,,, Guess I'll put that off till the sun comes up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wishfull said:
Ridge Runner said:

Crickey I'm not sure which is worse -2 or 41c in the shade.

Yeah I hear ya, I took that temp reading from a leaf, It is about -4 or colder out there and I still can't get my hands to warm up after going out there to take that photo. I thought "Oh it won't be that cold" WRONG :mad: :mad:

J.

It's now 8.2 in the bathroom so it's getting colder.

Ridge Runner said:
Wishfull said:
Ridge Runner said:

Yeah I hear ya, I took that temp reading from a leaf, It is about -4 or colder out there and I still can't get my hands to warm up after going out there to take that photo. I thought "Oh it won't be that cold" WRONG :mad: :mad:

J.

So it's about 07:15 over your way atm ?
17:55 here and still 52 in the sun here and 40 in my back porch and 22 in my lounge.

Wishfull said:
Ridge Runner said:
Wishfull said:
Ridge Runner said:

J.

So it's about 07:15 over your way atm ?
17:55 here and still 52 in the sun here and 40 in my back porch and 22 in my lounge.

Yeah it is, now it's 07:23,

I thought it was cold last night coz it woke me up so I jumped in my -40/-50 sleeping bag and it nearly cooked me :eek: :mad: :mad:

I prefer being in colder temps because I can always add layers and warm up but in the heat there is not to much you can do about it, Only last week I bought some Mitts that are rated to -40*c because I got fed up buying gloves that just weren't warm enough.

Mackka said:
Mate are you in a tent or do you sleep in a sleeping bag inside?
Mackka
Ps
35C today in West Brisbane

No I am indoors, It was quicker to jump in the sleeping bag than wait for the heating to take effect, It works fine but it normally takes about 30 minutes to feel the benefit of it,

The sleeping bag was not a good idea because it got too hot, great for out in the bush but way OTT for indoor use, lol.

Latest posts