Gold & Ghosts book Volume 3, Queensland Central and Southern Districts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Gold and Ghosts book, Volume 3, Queensland Central and Southern Districts
A out-of-print publication that ATM can not be bought even off ebay, as no-one's selling this volume ATM, you can always sell these books for near your outlay once you have what you need from them.
It's a comprehensive & well researched summary of historic Gold Mining & Prospecting from the official Queensland Mining Districts of Southport, Brisbane, Ipswich, Warwick, Stanthorpe, Toowoomba, Cunnamulla, Quilpie, Gympie, Nanango, Eidsvold, Bundaberg, Gladstone, Mount Morgan, Rockhampton, Clermont, Mackay & Bowen.

Condition; Is a little "how de do" as it has "Coffee Staining" about 2 cm on some outward pages at the index stain goes in further 8 cm, all pages or info is readable, a few pages highlighted as shown, spine intact, no dog ears. So condition is poor and the asking price is reflecting this.
Please refer to photo's as they form part of description as well.

Price: $375 plus $20 post, anywhere in Australia.

Payment: Cash in hand upon pick up Ipswich 4305 ($375) or Bank deposit ($395) sorry no paypal unless paid as "Gift from family or friends" just don't want to wait for some scammer to make a claim 6 months down the track, hope you understand, I've sold many times here before and all purchasers have received what they bought, also I've sold on ebay for many years, so know how to pack, send correctly.

Also as a added sweetener, about twenty or so cd's I've bought over the years, over 900 ebooks many about gold prospecting, other c.ds cover mine locations, gold nug. jewellery making cds, DVD viewing of travel QLD etc.
1544661888_img_0288.jpg

1544662000_img_0287.jpg

1544662039_img_0289.jpg

Is this still available?
Even in poor condition that makes good value.
My brother has a mint condition copy, sealed and hidden from my hungry prying eyes!
Matt T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts