Unbelievable

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, late on a friday arvo, was sitting outside having a scotch discussing where we would detect the next morning.

So next morning, Mrs Redfin drives into town to get some fresh bread rolls, goes round to see her dad then back home.
A tad later off we go, about 15 k's on the bitumen, then turned onto a well graded track for about 3 k's. I commented that I heard a rattle, something loose, which I hate.
Then turned onto a undulating rutted track for about 1.5k's, till we reached our chosen destination.
When I investigated the source of the rattle it floored me, so funny.

1543637638_g1.jpg

a closer look

1543637660_gc.jpg

That's amazing! It defied the laws of gravity! That should not still be sitting there! Amazing!
You should try driving around with a pav on your bonnet now, and see how that goes! :lol:

Ha ha amazing.

Yeah I got caught in the rain working one day and quickly packed up tools only to not be able to find my impact driver the next day, looked everywhere could not find it then on way home someone got my attention and told me I had a drill on my bullbar so trip home in rain then trip out again next day and on way home maybe 45kms and rain, still got it and still works how?

amazing tenacity on the part of the wine glass , it must have liked what you were drinking out of it.

similar story for me , i left a stainless steel ruler on the back of a semi trailer bumper bar once , it went to perth and back to sydney and it was still there for me to pick up and drop back in my toolbox. :playful:

I left 3 or 4 spanners under the bonnet of my torana back in the day and drove 50 klm and when i braked and went into a roundabout (at the speed limit)the spanners abandoned ship and the noise they made scared tha bejusus out of me and i thought the whole front end exploded.

I left Adelaide one time with the van in tow, got a choccy bar out of the 4x4 fridge before leaving to munch enroute, got distracted and put it on the rear bumper of the car. Got to the first stop at Clare and it was still there, yum yum... :)

Cleaning out the back of my ute after a detecting trip, I left a saucepan with lid resting on the back of my towbar and forgot about it. Later drove to a mates place and along the way, about 5ks from home, passing a building site I heard this huge rolling crashing banging sound. I thought it came from the building site, but got the nudge to pull over and check it out, and there was the pan and lid up the road. All good, still using it lol.

Latest posts