Whats the weirdest thing you have found?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone file a hurt feelings report?
It seems the word "xxxxx" is now on the banned list, well it's been edited in my post but not the original.

Sign of the times MT, political incorrectness now Im afraid....to identify anything like a p...s with its correct term. Its now a xxxxx.

Sorry, if we can't use the non offensive, non rude and correct term incase a child reads it, what do we tell our children it is? Or do we pretend it's not there and ignore it.

I belive in moderation and in general think the blokes here do a good job but sorry I think this is a bit silly.

I think it's downright disgusting some of the things is see here. This is a prospecting site for things found while detecting or fossicking. We actually found this fishing reel and bait half buried out near Mount Magnet.

Pic deleted. Jaros

They don't even have water so why a fishing reel?

Moneybox said:
I think it's downright disgusting some of the things is see here. This is a prospecting site for things found while detecting or fossicking. We actually found this fishing reel and bait half buried out near Mount Magnet.

Pic deleted. Jaros

They don't even have water so why a fishing reel?

Can't help you there Phil but it looks like they were using the right bait as it has already got a bite here. :(

Cheers

Doug

I was detecting in Confederate Gulch , Montana in and around the dredge tailings in 2004 and I got a good signal so when I started digging the target out I unearthed a pink wire and pulled it out of the ground. One end of the wire popped out and it was a slide dial control unit. I thought to myself what in the world is this, so I pulled the other end out of the ground still not having a clue what it was. When it was free from its resting place I picked it up by what looked like a ball of a femor leg bone wrapped in a cloth rag. Then I saw the rest of it and it suddenly dawned on me what this was. This toy was annatomically correct. I quickly dropped the thing in disgust and yelled for my buddy to come over and see what I found. I said you are never going to believe what I just dug out of the ground. We laughed and laughed and laughed and wondwrwd what in the world is that thing doing in the middle of a remote part of the mountains. This was the strangest thing I have ever dug up detecting. I have to chuckle and thank my lucky stars that I am not the only bloke that has found one of these xxx toys while detecting for gold. Lol

Latest posts