AT PRO

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Purchased from Lost Treasures just over a year ago. Receipt is around somewhere. Machine was way to heavy for my poor stuffed up shoulders so my OffSider has been using it. OffSider not using it any more so here it is. Comes with rechargeable batteries and charger. Needs a new skid plate but other than that is in good nick. Asking $600.00 posted Aussie wide.

1543015202_20181124_090238.jpg

1543015260_20181124_090253.jpg

1543015319_20181124_090322.jpg

Feral, I will say it again, just so someone will hear me, THAT IS AN INCREDIBLE PRICE AND A FANTASTIC MACHINE, do ya self a favour, and buy it.
Best Wishes
Mackka

Feral do you have another machine? Or are you selling to recoup the coin. The reason I ask is that there's a way around the weight of it. I have an AT Pro and use the sling off my ATX to offset the pressure on my arm. I can swing the Pro for hours without hassles. I tied a belt around the shaft attached the sling and bingo. Beautiful.
I scored a 1879 1/2 Crown last week.....I love my Pro.

Hi Tassie, when I first got it I tried slings and bungees. Just couldn't get it right. Ended up buying a Deus and never touched the AT again. My offsider was using it till he could afford his own machine and now he has bought one. The coin will come in handy for the van I'm rebuilding as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts