The Weekend Prospector TV series (Original - Tommy)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ctxkid said:
have just watched all 3 episodes 8.(

cannot understand how Minelab could put their name anywhere near this 'show'

Seriously HOW COULD YOU :awful: IT IS CRAP :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

the people that the show will attract are not the ones good for the hobby :awful:
Wow all three. Your a sucker for punishment. If you like I do believe I still have some rusty forks left over that your welcome to. :D

Bjay said:
Wow all three. Your a sucker for punishment. If you like I do believe I still have some rusty forks left over that your welcome to. :D
yep all 3 8.( :awful: :8 :poop: :poop:

my eyes are still bleeding

but if i ever get the urge to watch more of the :poop: i'll take you up on a fork to the eyes :pickshovel: :perfect:

Well i'm new and that show got me interested in it.

But I am thinking the gold bracelet he found was staged.

From doing some research on here and the internet not many people find 1200 dollars bracelets the first time they go out.

Anyway still looking into, hopefully there will be some sales boxing day that might make me open up my wallet!

mixo

i'm going to a miner den demo day.

Hope its not a sales pitch.

See you in mitcham if anyone is going.

Mixo

LoneWolf said:
mixo said:
i'm going to a miner den demo day.

Hope its not a sales pitch.

See you in mitcham if anyone is going.

Mixo

Well What else would it be?

LW....

Actually it wasn't really, just the minelab guys showing off their gear and strength and weakness of each model they had.

I would have bought one but there was no real incentive to buy from there as the price was the same as everywhere else, and the sales guy did not really offer any incentive to buy from there so I didn't..

mixo

p.s Eye opening for me(im new) was the price of the gold detectors. really 10k for a detector, will you ever find that much to ever come close to paying off the machine?

mixo said:
p.s Eye opening for me(im new) was the price of the gold detectors. really 10k for a detector, will you ever find that much to ever come close to paying off the machine?

Plenty of people have, it's all about research and boots on the ground. Most including me haven't come close, for me it's my free time hobby. Invest how ever much you want to and can afford. The gold isn't always by way of nuggets :Y:.

Yeah i get it that its a hobby, still a huge outlay. At this demo day they had it was the gray nomad type looking into these machine, I think I was the only one that was interested in coin/relic machines.

I'm still coming to terms that I need to spend 900 bucks to look for dropped 5 cent peices on the beach or park!.

Still umming and rrr'ing...

mixo

mixo said:
Yeah i get it that its a hobby, still a huge outlay. At this demo day they had it was the gray nomad type looking into these machine, I think I was the only one that was interested in coin/relic machines.

I'm still coming to terms that I need to spend 900 bucks to look for dropped 5 cent peices on the beach or park!.

Still umming and rrr'ing...

mixo

That price really hasn't changed in the last 20+ years when you go on dollar values from then till now.

Latest posts