Custom Dollar Coin Commemorative Holder

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hAyyoUinAU

Rick
Reaction score
I made a custom holder for the new dollar coins.
Thinking of painting it gold. Maybe leave the writing white. Not sure. Probably will. Probably won't. lol

This is only a test, printed in fast mode. Just to get an idea.

1542003741_20181112_162015.jpg

Great job on the holder.I just found the "U" today and now have the full set.Entered the competition tonight.

Mackka said:
Ah, Please Explain!
Mackka :(
The 3 coins Hayyouinau has shown in his holder are special coins put out by the Mint.There is one with an "A" another with a "U" and a third with an "S".If you look below the big kangaroo on the coin you will see a letter stamped on the coin.If you find all three you can register to enter a competition to win some great prizes.
https://dollardiscovery.com.au/

Any one thinking that U S & A seems a bit conspirious in some sorta way........ seems all right when its sold as A U S though...yeah ?
:eek: :p

Hoping they release T R L & I as well.... but not with all these N E D O F M C (and less the L)..... :bomb:

Thanks Eldorado, I will have to keep an eye out. Although having said that, I hardly ever use cash these days and subsequently I dont get change given back.
I might have to buy a set at the next Coin Show in Brisbane.
Regards
Mackka :Y:

I can not seem to find any...I been looking

Maybe not holding my mouth the right way,

Goody :)

Mackka said:
Thanks Eldorado, I will have to keep an eye out. Although having said that, I hardly ever use cash these days and subsequently I dont get change given back.
I might have to buy a set at the next Coin Show in Brisbane.
Regards
Mackka :Y:
No worries Mackka,sorry,my original post did probably seem a bit vague.There is some sets of these coins available on eBay for around $15 and the comp doesn't finish until the 8th of April if you wanted to buy a set and enter.

Latest posts