workshop manual

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all this is a real long shot I am looking for a workshop manual for a 1980 Leyland Leopard Bus tried all the ideas I can come up with so thought I would ask the brain trust on here lol .PP

thanks for that have tried that site it has the 69 leopard but not the 80 and thanks for the effort though I really appreciate all the help ,Where are you from Ridge Runner ??

Pirate pete said:
thanks for that have tried that site it has the 69 leopard but not the 80 and thanks for the effort though I really appreciate all the help ,Where are you from Ridge Runner ??

I'm from QLD but I am living in the UK, So if you find one we can get it and I will post it to you, I have done that for a few guys here as the mods can verify, but not to worry lets find one first, :Y:

My brother might know because he use to drive them and the bigger more powerful Leyland Olympian

Ridge Runner said:
Pirate pete said:

I'm from QLD but I am living in the UK, So if you find one we can get it and I will post it to you, I have done that for a few guys here as the mods can verify, but not to worry lets find one first, :Y:

My brother might know because he use to drive them and the bigger more powerful Leyland Olympian
Ok I will be in the UK in Feb next year was from there many many years ago will be a bit of a shock when I get back there lol.PP

Pirate pete said:
Ridge Runner said:
Pirate pete said:

Ok I will be in the UK in Feb next year was from there many many years ago will be a bit of a shock when I get back there lol.PP

Bring some fur lined shorts or you will freeze ya **** off, Lol :eek:

I know been 42 years since I was back there lol going to brum for three weeks family shit lol

Latest posts