Trolley Man !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wont go into detail to avoid saying anything political but the guy dubbed "trolley man " who is homeless did an incredibly brave thing
1541931194_hqdefault.jpg
:Y: respect.

Too right he did!..Not a lot of help from the general public...though I think of how I might react, given the same circumstances...think I'd be looking for a bloody big stick or something.Isee where they started a go-fund me thingo for the homeless guy...it's up around 52,ooo thousand bucks...he deserves it.

reefer said:
Too right he did!..Not a lot of help from the general public...though I think of how I might react, given the same circumstances...think I'd be looking for a bloody big stick or something.Isee where they started a go-fund me thingo for the homeless guy...it's up around 52,ooo thousand bucks...he deserves it.
This goes some way to explain what you hinted at there.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect perhaps a ode to the trolly man poem is in order ? I know you have got it in you Reefer ;)

Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne - Somali extremist attack - last Friday afternoon, Moneybox.

When all is said and done the terrorist is not really concerned about the trolly bruises cause the lead poisoning got him in the end :N: :skull:

The trolly guy did real good :Y:

MegsyB007 said:
Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne - Somali extremist attack - last Friday afternoon, Moneybox.

That must have been on the news :|

I worked out some time back that most of it is bad news so I just don't watch it anymore :(

The problem with the media is that they support the terrorists. If those in the media were smart enough to give terrorism a blackout then we'd not have any :perfect:
:)

Moneybox said:
MegsyB007 said:

That must have been on the news :|

I worked out some time back that most of it is bad news so I just don't watch it anymore :(

The problem with the media is that they support the terrorists. If those in the media were smart enough to give terrorism a blackout then we'd not have any :perfect:
:)
We need you as PM

They say the trolley man is homeless, sleeping rough On tv this morning??? But they do admit he has public housing but does not use it By choise! Over 120k raised for him on go fund me. What is going on!!!

I heard he`s only been out of jail for 5wks and that he bashed his grand mother nearly to death.
So we`ll see what else come out over the next few weeks.

DropBear said:
That money should go into Housing and helping people who are homeless.

This guys doesn't want help, is a criminal and got in the way when police were trying to do their jobs!

The cops had it under control, they have tasers and pistols, what the hell was he doing with a trolley, probably high.

That cash should go to his victims from his past crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts