My Precious

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hAyyoUinAU

Rick
Reaction score
Made my own custom display for one of my smaller nuggets. No point keeping them all locked up.
The base is just an old desktop water fall that was busted, so perfect for Mr Smagol.

It even has my daughters DNA on it as I pinched some of her hair from her hairbrush for his hair. lol

MY PRECIOUS

1541825154_precious_2.jpg

This 3D printing fascinates me, hey hAyy, how long does a figure like that take to 3D print, do you have your own printer?
Its a creepy piece of art, but really well done. :trophy:

Flowerpot said:
This 3D printing fascinates me, hey hAyy, how long does a figure like that take to 3D print, do you have your own printer?
Its a creepy piece of art, but really well done. :trophy:

That figure, all up took approx 14 hours all up. It all depends on size and scaling, and resolution. Yes I have my own 3D printer.
He is creepy, I agree.

travelergold said:
So so cool. You could start you own business doing that art / crafty stuff. :Y: Some would pay good $$$'s for it. Me included. :perfect:

Yes very true. I already have a few jobs I am doing for some people. I do PLA and ABS, but have some other filaments on order. Eg Ninja Flex.

I find it very handy to be able to customise and make anything. You are really only limited by your imagination and how well you can translate that into software programs.

hayyouinau , amazing art wow :D keep it up, come up with other amazing ideas, I love it even though its creepy and all :lol:

Latest posts