Yabbie pump help

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all i am currently looking at making an attachment for the yabbie pump although im struggling to find one way valves for the pc fittings to allow it to draw back material through the inlet with the outlet closed and then force material through the outlet with the inlet closed anybody know where i can buy these or how to make them?? All the valves ive found have balls in them and would just clog up on the first draw back any help would be much appreciated i did see a post from peacemaker1966 but im not sure if he is still making the full attachments anymore as it is an old post any help would be appreciated from those in the know :)

Try a google search on 'duck bill valves'

I haven't found or tried one yet, but they look simple. If you have some luck, please share.

Jezz

Just an opinion, not fact. But the simple black poly adapter modified, and to reduce to 19mm etc is far better all round. Eventhe the simple brass flap valve will stuff up with grit and pebbles.
Keep it simple and easy to use and fix when jammed!
Been there, done that.

They are cheap as from anaconda now, get a second one and cut it down to 400mm, re tap a thread on the shaft, and put a 10 or12mm steel line onto it!