Metal Detector for sale GPX 5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I have a minelab gpx5000 for sale, $4000 or best offer
Good working order, it is fitted with a new Evolution 14X9 mono nugget finder coil valued at $490, only used three times.

Other coils are, Commander 11inch mono.

Commander 11inch DD.

Avantage 14inch mono elliptical.

Harness and battery pack with external speaker, and spare speaker, pick carrier pouch, pick, 240 volt charger & 12volt charger, spare bottom shaft, headphones, manual.

The detector is showing signs of use, which is only natural for a machine that has been out in the bush. There is some scuff marks but nothing major.

The detector is located at Stawell, and can be picked up there, after payment has been organised.

I have found other things to do, so I have no further use for it.

NewBee101, if you are using a Windows PC or Laptop just use 'Paint' to crop & resize your photos down to about 400-600Kb. Its very easy to do.
When uploading I find it easier & more reliable to select each photo file individually & upload, rather than trying to select a group of pics in 1 hit.
hope that helps

RM Outback said:
Got any photos and serial number, how old is it.

Here's some photos of Rob's (NewBee101) GPX5000 and accessories:

1538658646_detector-1.jpg

1538658646_detector-2.jpg

1538658647_detector-3.jpg

1538658647_detector-4.jpg

1538658647_detector-5.jpg

Thanks Ken, I was going to upload the pic's tonight, but you have done it for me.
Ded Driver, thanks for your tips, I asked administration and they suggested to do one at a time also, but Dragon Man has done it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.