1940s Army Maps with gold mines

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All. Just wondering if anyone has any interest in the Aust Army survey corps maps. I saved about 200 from the bin. They date to around 1940 and show a lot of gold mines and the mining huts marked on them. I know this information is probably available elsewhere but these are the original maps. Nice momentos if you find gold in those areas. I have all over qld nsw etc. Let me know what you think.

Hi. I'm very interested in any Qld maps you have. Happy to pay for them, as well as postage. Please PM with details if you want.
Phoenix

Wally69 said:
Interesting collection jwruck :cool:

I would love to see them scanned into the forum archives for all members to access.

Is that something you would consider enabling ??? happy to assist.
I second that wally :Y:

I would like to see the NSW maps.
Hit the email beside my avatar and I will respond.
Thank You for saving them.
It does mean a lot to us all in here.

G'day Jwruck welcome to PA, certainly a great offer if you have any of Vic I'm definitely interested. If you have NSW and QLD only I'd like to have a look at the NSW maps, thanks for the offer :Y:.

I too have emailed Jwruck with an offer. If I score them I absolutely will share them with anyone who wants a copy.
I have access to large format scanners & printers, & will upload here if practical, or post on USB or paper copies.
good luck to whomever may get hold of them, & please share :trophy:

I would like to see some of the NSW maps.

Specially around Coffs harbour area,

Goody :pickshovel:

Latest posts