Todays hunt .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I spent eight hours out with a mate travelled 100 km,s with good research done, in a great location, one coin each and lots of rubbish this is my haul.
Even got a tech screw in my tyre but lucky enough to have another 4WD came passed and plug it so got me home now to fix it.
Just putting this out there for anyone feeling discouraged sometimes it just isn't,t meant to be still had a great day out nice BBQ lunch talked loads of crap LOL
If we were only in it for the money my mate and I would starve :lol: :lol: :lol:
1537087560_20180916_171749_2.jpg

1537087560_20180916_171758_2.jpg

1537087561_20180916_171849_2.jpg

Diggertrev I feel your pain, you have to look at it that way, at least you got outside, did some excercise, used your brain, & lived to tell the tale. A sunday well spent. I swear the more research I do, the more sure that I am going to find amazing things, the person before probably thought the same.

That is for sure GreenRiver getting harder to find a new spot but research for me is half the fun and if you find something that's a bonus.

GreenRiver said:
Diggertrev I feel your pain, you have to look at it that way, at least you got outside, did some excercise, used your brain, & lived to tell the tale. A sunday well spent. I swear the more research I do, the more sure that I am going to find amazing things, the person before probably thought the same.

Diggertrev said:
That is for sure GreenRiver getting harder to find a new spot but research for me is half the fun and if you find something that's a bonus

research is on par with the sniff i reckon, but can be better in some instances :cool:

depends on how long it has been coming for ;)

A 1925 shilling is considered a "slightly harder date" to find, according to allcoinvalues.com. You might be able to buy a new tyre if you clean that up and sell it diggertrev. It has very good definition if you can still read 'advance Australia' on it - that's a great find, mate! I'd be very happy with that one!

1 Silver.... well you should'a seen the sign :p
Speaking of 1 and signs.... that's not the number 1 number plate by any chance is it ? :eek:
That'd be the fortuneate find ! ;) ;)

you have done a lot better than i have cos you have been out for a look . feels like months since i have been out for a swing but i think its only a week or so . i will make a point of getting out in the next few days for a crack at another couple of spots i have not looked at yet .
which reminds me charge me batteries tonight so when i get the chance i can sneak out .
johno

7.62marksman said:
Mate i have been known to drive 6 to 8 hours detect for 2 days and come home with a nail and 2 bottle tops
But what a good time was had O:) O:) :beer:

i hear ya :)

out to the gold fields for hours with all guns blazing (all minelabs finest artillery) for one coin :8 thank god it was silver :party: :party: :heart:

but geepers the mate an i had a top adventure :cool:

just being out there is enough ;)

coil time is not just for finding treasures :Y: :) :cool: