Mad Tuna

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you are recovering..A bit of bad luck..The barstards can kick quicker than you can blink..and remember if you drink Rum first thing in the morning..you are not a drunk ..Your just a Pirate.. :skull:

Glad to hear your OK Steve, bet it's improved your 'rugged good looks' though plastic surgery might have been less painful! but it takes longer!

Hope you're still managing to 'get out' for a bit! How's the wind? not still 'droughting' I hope :D

Mad tuna V Mad Bull and Mad camels ...... !

Thanks simmo for putting up the email

Thanks MT for dropping in

Your happy attitude keeps us all ?

Blokes on another forum were speculating you were the one to find the WA nugget. Either that or there were more stick horse and tomato sauce stories coming :lol:

Glad to hear youre on the mend again Steve. Youre as bad as Mozzie!

Welcome back madtuna!
Good to hear all is well.
See you next year!!
I'll bring the port barrel.
Paddy

Thanks fellas and Miss Pot!

Getting better everyday though ambos come and took me away last night and I spent the night in Lavo hospital hooked up to all manner of machines. All good and they kicked me out this morning.

Get home and there is camel foot prints and camel crap all around the homestead. Them buggers know when Im not here and do it to piss me off Im sure! I bet the buggers are hiding behind a bush giggling watching me have a dummy spit.

1537758418_06aebc26d2406a699d66104b7a604e6c.jpg

Was wondering the same thing Bigwave...

Have not seen him for a bit and did not reply to my private messages...

Strange

Goody

Latest posts