Has ***** Cracked The Secret To Detecting Gold?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ded Driver said:
here's a sceeenshot of the OKM Bionic X4 webpage.
this is the unit I witnessed the 2 guys trying to find gold with ...TRYING .... it did indicate gold in the area, but we already knew that! They just didn't actually dig any up
I still haven't found out how it supposedly uses "the Bionic Detection Method interacts with the Bio-Energy of the operators body"
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/12692/1538195652_okm_bionic_x4.jpg

I think the interaction it talks about is the ideomotor effect.

Bio-Energy...lol. Sounds like an energy drink.

Revisit this forums placebo ad placed on eBay by a member.
He even stated in his ad that they don't work but still got enquiries about purchasing one. Some people gravitate towards this crap throwing good money after bad - never ending cycle for some.

He has got a new vid up today and it's just hours old at the time of this post. He "discovered" today that because the radar can see "yellow colour" rather annoyingly it will detect buried yellow coloured rocks! :mad: however if he digs it up and lays it on the surface the radar cannot see it :eek: . He reasoned that because it can find buried yellow rocks it will also find buried yellow gold :lol: - I'm tipping that he's had a few awkward enquirys from customers and this vid is his answer.

casper said:
He has got a new vid up today and it's just hours old at the time of this post. He "discovered" today that because the radar can see "yellow colour" rather annoyingly it will detect buried yellow coloured rocks! :mad: however if he digs it up and lays it on the surface the radar cannot see it :eek: . He reasoned that because it can find buried yellow rocks it will also find buried yellow gold :lol: - I'm tipping that he's had a few awkward enquirys from customers and this vid is his answer.

Overnight he's deleted a number of "unfavorable" comments - left up all the ones that said he was a genius etc etc .......

Hmm, interesting Swinging & digging. Minelab claimed 30% improvement with their 19"coil over the 14"coil, plus all the claims of improved depth with the release of each new detector since the 2000. If you added up all those extra depth claims you would need a backhoe to dig a 7000 signal.

Reg Wilson said:
Hmm, interesting Swinging & digging. Minelab claimed 30% improvement with their 19"coil over the 14"coil, plus all the claims of improved depth with the release of each new detector since the 2000. If you added up all those extra depth claims you would need a backhoe to dig a 7000 signal.

Get real Reg,

If Toyota was sued everytime a Hilux (unbreakable) broke they wouldn't be making them anymore. Don't you think every company make in your mind unbelievable performance statements?

Cheers

Doug

PS. Somethings do work while others are just scams.

Reg Wilson said:

The claim was and is "UP TO 30% DEEPER"

Oh...and sometimes you do need a backhoe to dig a 7000 signal. POWER OF THE ZED!!!!!

:D

Can't compare real working metal detectors with fake scams that can not even be explained by the scammer selling them.

COME GET YOUR SNAKE OIL!!!!!!

Oh, I get it. False claims are different from exaggerations. And by the way ; the claim was "you can expect 30% extra depth".