5000 for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

1-gpx 5000
Coils to suit, original coil dd 11 inch, 11 mono , 12 advantage ,17x11 adv,sadie adv, all nugget finders
Harness (not shown),dd cover and bag
Machine very minimal use brought part of package from minelab with 2300 ,but in between brought 7000 kept as spare but not using it
$4500 firm (no offers!!)
Can supply n/f 128 at cost (the new one)
1536377390_20180908_130225.jpg

Ps about 3yr old i have to check when i get home, comes with original box and original receipt available , be quick before i change my mind FLATLANDER

The reason for discount ,dealer has offer me a deal on a 3030 and will take it of my hands for that price but if i walk in with cash better 4 me

Flatlander said:
The reason for discount ,dealer has offer me a deal on a 3030 and will take it of my hands for that price but if i walk in with cash better 4 me
so much for them holding their value ]:D

i have all that and more and could not get anywhere near what i want for it :8 :(

so i just kept it :cool:

as i hate the idea of being taken by selling for such a loss :awful:

hope you don't regret the sale ;)

His come good with 3030 plus heap of other goodies on top ,so its come not far from it and ill sell n/f coils separate say 100 bucks hit , but u r right the trouble is the machine has done stuff a work and I'll be honest some times u get sick of swing the 7000 the 5000 is just a well balanced machine , I'll tell u now im like mongrel kelpie dog at a road train truck stop i just don't which tyre too piss on! ??

The person who sent pm (i won't use your name because its a pm) tried to send u a pm its saying your pm box is full so wont send mine but sent u a email FLATLANDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts