just what you need

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might send him an email and ask if he has seen the film "The Castle" Tell him he's ........................... :(

The caravan I cant see the value in but combi, I reckon he will get that and would get more if it had the original engine!
Just check out the price of split window combi!
Matt T

funny this post should come up, Looked at gummy and fleabay , needed a good stiff drink after the research, some of the seller think they have jems ,....... part gutted needs finishing, well all I can say is if someone else has done the hard work gutting and relining Would want to see pics on how they did it, the aluminium shell go an old caravan is held together by the timber frame and lining , most aren't registered and need a tilt tray, feel i=like offering them a deal pay me $500 and it will be gone lol,, helped my son refurbish his 20 footer , new maple studs, noggins, foam insulation wrapped on foil, rethickness a heap of pine panelling to screw to the internal fame it was not a weekend job, but now the old girl is watertight, insulated and towable and will not fall apart on the highway, but she's an onsite these days, makes me wonder, some of the old 20 to 30 footers,..... how did they tow them in the late 60's and 70's no 4wd like we have these days and all it was in those days was the holden or fords with maybe a V8 donk , i went looking to see how much it would cost to have a glamporvan on a friends getaway property to stay in instead of the tent getting too old for that tent stuff ,...lol ,,,, the garden shed is looking good

Latest posts