Future of XP Metal detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, All
I sent a email to XP metal detector about future possibilities about XP DEUS and I got this response!

1534471770_capture.jpg

clegy said:
Try 5.1 in the wetsand mate runs nice as long as its balanced.

Clegy

Hello, Clegy
Yes I used one of program, I think it was 9.HOT and lower the frequency to 4.0 for the depth. It did work ok I found 2 x 20 cents. I did use wet sand mode but it does not go deep I think. I still like to use hot but beach gives so much chatters.

I saw a guy in UK using Bigga coil so I might buy a x35 from you in the near future! But I am in Melbourne and beach here are not nice. so It might not be worth it.
I will see.

I am worried to update fw because system is working fine at the moment. I will wait more update from you and others.
Thanks

:Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

Ground balance is the key mate, If it reads 00 put it on 00, see loads of people still running the stock 27 even though the GB says its way lower.

X35 gets on the sand Monday for a bigger hunt, have only done a 10 minute test and was quite surprised.
Testing the 11 and 11 x 13 today.

Have taken the batteries out of my cscope as I think its going to sit for a while.

Clegy

Latest posts