Gold Search Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Noticed that everything is on sale or reduced, hire machines being sold and only a few White's machines on their website. Sign of the times..?

Best of luck,
Karelian

Such a pity, all too little too late with regards to Whites releasing new competative detectors, prices were unsustainable as well. I wonder if someone else will pickup the distribution, maybe one of the current re-sellers (Lost Treasuress?).

Goldpick said:
Such a pity, all too little too late with regards to Whites releasing new competative detectors, prices were unsustainable as well. I wonder if someone else will pickup the distribution, maybe one of the current re-sellers (Lost Treasuress?).

Maldon Gold Centre carries every White's detector in stock.

We're very committed to the White's brand.

Maldon Gold Centre said:
Goldpick said:

Maldon Gold Centre carries every White's detector in stock.

We're very committed to the White's brand.

Thanks for the info on availability of the Whites products, are independent dealers ordering direct from the US now vs going through a central distributor?

Goldpick said:
Thanks for the info on availability of the Whites products, are independent dealers ordering direct from the US now vs going through a central distributor?

Maldon Gold Centre has always ordered directly from White's and is a fully authorised dealer - there's no middle man and this keeps our prices competitive.

We carry every model and have on site repairs and technical support.

I can't speak for other dealers.

Had a gander on the whole website for a TDI Beach Hunter ............ must have missed it ? 8.(

We just want to remind everyone that if you need support for any White's detector that we can help.

We are continuing to sell and support the entire White's product range and if anyone has been left without support then please contact us so we can help you.

We're committed to the brand and while it's sad to see some dealers have left the market, we will continue to support customers who have purchased from those dealers.

Maldon Gold Centre said:
We just want to remind everyone that if you need support for any White's detector that we can help.

We are continuing to sell and support the entire White's product range and if anyone has been left without support then please contact us so we can help you.

We're committed to the brand and while it's sad to see some dealers have left the market, we will continue to support customers who have purchased from those dealers.

It's good to see you out there, Whites is a top brand and I prefer them over most others, But you seem to have a great number of brands to suit all budgets, keep up the good work. :Y:

Latest posts