GPX5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GPX 5000. with Standard AC/DC Chargers, Mono and Double D coils.

Extras Include:-
12" Evolution coil.
17" X 11" Nugget finder advantage coil
14" Nugget finder advantage coil
18" Nugget finder advantage coil
8" X 6" Nugget finder Sadie coil
Coiltek 500mm Pinpoint probe.
Two pairs of head phones.
Two spate leads.
Spare shaft.
External Speaker.
Harness is like new as i used a backpack.
Swing stick.
Cable guard
Cover on Box from new.

All for $5000 which is a bargain. there is over $1400 in additional coils.

HoudiniHarry said:
Hi Jarrarules, how old is the GPX 5000? Can you post images?

Cheers
Hi tried on the phone but couldn't. Ill do it when i get on the computer. If thats okay

1533890691_gpx_5000_-_copy.jpg

HoudiniHarry said:
Hi Jarrarules, how old is the GPX 5000? Can you post images?

Cheers

Hi I have up load a pic.

I will be in Lanacoorie from Wednesday until Sunday if you need to see it or buy it.

Regards

I would consider sell seperate. But would have to sell the detector first before the coils etc.

Sorry its out of warentee. I dont know why everone goes on with this. Ive never had any problem with a gpx5000 or anyone i now.
Its a grear detector.
Heaps of extras.

jarrahrules said:
Sorry its out of warentee. I dont know why everone goes on with this. Ive never had any problem with a gpx5000 or anyone i now.
Its a grear detector.
Heaps of extras.
Yeah your right about that , i cant remember anyone having trouble with 4500 or 5000s. Great machines :Y: :Y:
I was simply trying to help you with some selling points , maybe some sexy pictures of the gold its found :Y: i never get sick of looking at nuggies :Y:
Theres enough extras there i thought it would have sold :Y:

Jarrahrules its def a great buy but maybe consider we are heading into xmas & most people keep a reign on spending at this time of year.
I for one would be interested in the 5000 but I have a few coils & im not about to spend $5k this side of xmas. I have been considering a 4500 for next year but at around April.
Maybe just hang in there & keep it on market. Someone might reconsider & snap it up soon. It & coils are bound to sell by next season.
good luck :Y:

Its a great buy no doubt.
I'm looking at a new detector soon,, like most I'm just not ready to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts