ON The Hustings With Danny13

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Well I'll be, not often you see a ring spill. Am glad one of them turned out to be the real deal, well done. :Y:
Good day GP , yeah the reason I almost cut the night short , I pulled 2 out and thought that was unusual , then they kept on coming and thought someone was playing a joke as none were hallmarked and then the gold one popped out .

On the hustings. Detected 2 locations in Maroochydore , No bling to report , but not a bad hunt on the coins. Lost 9 bucks to the parking meters :/ Detectors used CTX and Nox.

Happy hunting

1537656403_6f65bada-1330-4826-8a1c-0362db7fe336.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Bet that looked sparkly under the head lamp...Also Bet there was a bit of skipped heart beat. :Y: :)
Yeah was heavy and the right colour also Smokey - definately a heart stopper . Dont know Why it was there , as it was about 30 meters out , looks like most of the glass stones are still attached :Y:

golddiggerart said:
That bling must have sparkled a mile away.....Still a good lot of change as well and the ring a dings. :)
Yeah in the moonlight it looked good for about 3 seconds while i looked for a hallmark - :playful:

Latest posts