ON The Hustings With Danny13

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your mystery item reminded me of a spot I had on my revisit list, so headed out this afternoon and got the single version of a mysterious circular object embedded in oysters.

Lots of other aged goodies, maybe a childs bracelet ?????

1535272633_6c6a5e56-9117-4e41-9203-c52613fe4ed9.jpg

Danny13 said:
Wally69 said:
Your mystery item reminded me of a spot I had on my revisit list, so headed out this afternoon and got the single version of a mysterious circular object embedded in oysters.

Lots of other aged goodies, maybe a childs bracelet ?????

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...2633_6c6a5e56-9117-4e41-9203-c52613fe4ed9.jpg
Thats a descent spot Wally , are you going to use a citric acid bath to clean some of those items or something stronger?

Dan

Lots of old stuff, but unfortunately inhabited by poor people who held onto their coins. Found a second axe head and about 3kg of lead today as well. Have two axe heads from the tide line stashed onsite, might see if they are restorable on my next visit. Just need to remember to take my backpack next time I head in.

Did a quick CAB on the mystery object :bomb: and it looks like it is riveted onto some iron. I have a tub of molasses for the bigger relics Dan.

1535275859_45082667-4bff-4198-934e-bf8fe9993e41.jpg

silver said:
Sounds like you found the sweet spot mate !
;) ;)
ring a ding O....M....G
:power: :cool: :Y:
Thanks for the comments and emojis fellas . Got up this morning the 5 junkers fit each other , so there those ring stackers that you can get from the bling shop , the gold ring is a wide band male ring by the looks , could be their by coincidence or the stackers were lost looking for the gold ring .

Well done Dan.
Lucky you didnt come up mate all I got was $40 and a coupla pennies:Y:
That's a nice looking ring :clap: :perfect:

Heatho said:
Don't mind a few :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: either mate, especially after finding a ring like that one. :p
Yes I will have a couple of :beer: this arvo or I might go :pickshovel: so I can find more :goldnugget: and :gemstone:

Latest posts