ON The Hustings With Danny13

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon that someone's faith would have been rattled losing that,they were probably a Catholic and you mentioned Asia,and that chain is amazing :eek:

I don't like mentioning this,but having the cross posted upside down is a bad look and could upset some people,just saying :|

But saying that,credit to you for handing it in to the cops for 3 months giving the poor bugger who lost it a real chance to recover it,credit to you :Y:

Oh well it is your now :party: and a find of a lifetime :cool:

That is one powerful find :)

The Scrounger said:
I reckon that someone's faith would have been rattled losing that,they were probably a Catholic and you mentioned Asia,and that chain is amazing :eek:

I don't like mentioning this,but having the cross posted upside down is a bad look and could upset some people,just saying :|

But saying that,credit to you for handing it in to the cops for 3 months giving the poor bugger who lost it a real chance to recover it,credit to you :Y:

Hi scrounged , did not realise it was upside down. Actually left it there for more than 6 months hoping that it would be claimed .

Danny13 said:
The Scrounger said:

Hi scrounged , did not realise it was upside down. Actually left it there for more than 6 months hoping that it would be claimed .

Leaving that find of a lifetime at your local cop shop for 6 months says plenty about your character,alot of people would have slipped it into their pocket and pretended it didn't happen :rolleyes:

Yes posting things here sideways or upside down takes no skill,the internets is a rule unto itself :/ I am so glad that I didn't rain on your bright and shiny parade :)

A big congratulations again :party:

A double thumbs up :Y: :Y:

The Scrounger said:
Danny13 said:
The Scrounger said:

Leaving that find of a lifetime at your local cop shop for 6 months says plenty about your character,alot of people would have slipped it into their pocket and pretended it didn't happen :rolleyes:

Yes posting things here sideways or upside down takes no skill,the internets is a rule unto itself :/ I am so glad that I didn't rain on your bright and shiny parade :)

A big congratulations again :party:

A double thumbs up :Y: :Y:

Thank you scrounger

ctxkid said:
Heatho said:
Farout Dan those pics are making me weak in the knees, teriffic find mate, well done. :eek: :Y:

CTX or Nox?

Dan please please say CTX :cool:

Dont worry kid the ctx sees gold also , something that big it does not miss . Ive found small chains with tiny clasps with it and small gold rings , so the ctx does okay with the gold kid :Y:

Heatho said:
Danny13 said:
Heatho said:
Farout Dan those pics are making me weak in the knees, teriffic find mate, well done. :eek: :Y:

CTX or Nox?

Ctx , was pre Nox release date . The ctx wasnt going to miss it

That will make Kid happy. :)

Should do . He only needs to look through your ctx threads to see some of the gold rings you have found :) , been plenty

Latest posts