Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuclear weapons, Chemical weapons, Biological weapons, etc
People in parts of the world are starving & lacking clean water, people dead & dying from natural disasters & disease...
the world struggles to cope, & yet with all our advancements in technology since the industrial revolution, the greatest has been in our ability to kill & destroy ourselves.
Its a sad state of affairs :/

that flesh eating bug is a bit of a worry. We might hafta build a wall at the border after all :playful:
seriously but, it seems with antibiotics & such that we are just evolving as a weaker species than our ancestors, & the bugs are getting tougher because of it as well. :argh:

Student outraged over $7 coffee order
22nd October, 2018: A Northern Territory student has expressed outrage after he was charged $7 for a takeaway coffee.

Ryan Lucas, ordered a large cappuccino from Kings Wholefood Artisan and was hit with a $7 charge, according to NT News.

Lucas typically orders a large cappuccino with an extra shot but has never had to pay so much.

"When I asked why on earth I would be slugged extra for cow's milk, I was told that this particular cafe used some form of bio-organic milk that is milked from cow's made of gold, and that apparently justified the price hike" Ryan told the publication.

"Bloody disgraceful behaviour" he continued.

The cafe responded in a short statement and explained how the 50c charge was because the shop uses biodynamic cows milk.

"It's a convenience we offer and it also costs more than double standard cows milk" a spokesperson from Kings Wholefood Artisan said.

We'll leave you to be the judge on whether $7 is reasonable for a supersized coffee.

I'm surprised he is still active enough to be in the ring. I thought the same thing when he took on Green, and here we are looking at another paid fight with him at 43 years old.
You can say a lot about him but at that age and still gaining fights I have to take my hat off. Still knows how to get attention from the media, that's my take away.

COMING UP ON LANDLINE THIS SUNDAY.

:goldnugget: :goldnugget: What would you buy if you stumbled on handfuls of gold? :goldnugget: :goldnugget:

For Jonathon Campbell, it was a cattle station. Watch the whole story on #ABCLandline at 12.30 this Sunday 28 oct 2018.

OldGT said:
While a little off to the side of the threads intention I have been hooked into a series of recorded podcasts being broadcast on YouTube.

The host is a guy called Joe Rogan, those familiar with MMA will recognize him immediately. The content is varied, some very interesting guests, and Joe is for the most part an excellent host. Each one is from 1.5 hours to just over 3 hours long giving guests plenty of time to talk. Some of my favorites include Ben Shapiro, Prof Brian Cox, Neil degrasse Tyson, Billie Corgan, Robert Schoch, Louis Theroux, Lance Armstrong & Russell Brand.

Can be found searching PowerfulJRE channel.
(Or Joe Rogan Experience will bring it up)

Cheers.

Good call! Ive listened to Rogans Podcasts for a few years now. Im backlogged -about three months behind- and trying to get in two a day now just to catch up :lol: I enjoy the fact that he offers a bit of something for everyone. He can be somewhat of an aquired taste at first, but you learn to filter it on the regular.

Latest posts