Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chiron52 said:
What a pity they don't come in a pretty, sexy, female variety too.

Yeah lol,my luck id end up with the ghost of mrs mac....
1534381979_3c554cf4-9fd9-4e0e-bfb2-fb98114f70f5.jpg

While a little off to the side of the threads intention I have been hooked into a series of recorded podcasts being broadcast on YouTube.

The host is a guy called Joe Rogan, those familiar with MMA will recognize him immediately. The content is varied, some very interesting guests, and Joe is for the most part an excellent host. Each one is from 1.5 hours to just over 3 hours long giving guests plenty of time to talk. Some of my favorites include Ben Shapiro, Prof Brian Cox, Neil degrasse Tyson, Billie Corgan, Robert Schoch, Louis Theroux, Lance Armstrong & Russell Brand.

Can be found searching PowerfulJRE channel.
(Or Joe Rogan Experience will bring it up)

Cheers.

So, according to this article, self driving cars are going to become widespread and change our entire way of life, be it how we commute to work, how we travel or how we buy houses. On one hand, it sounds sci-fi as hell, but on the other hand, I don't see it happening in your average Australian (or Russian, or Canadian, or Brazilian...) remote village in the next 3 centuries!

Folgore_202 said:
So, according to this article, self driving cars are going to become widespread and change our entire way of life, be it how we commute to work, how we travel or how we buy houses. On one hand, it sounds sci-fi as hell, but on the other hand, I don't see it happening in your average Australian (or Russian, or Canadian, or Brazilian...) remote village in the next 3 centuries!

I agree Folgore. I often don't have a fixed exact destination. & other times I detour, sometimes a long way round

Latest posts