Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneWolf said:
There are a few farms that are milking them now.... Last I herd they were doing very well as Camel Milk is very expensive....

LW...
yep...$20 per litre and up!

I get a lot of people wanting lactating cows, but we have to muster them, yard them, feed and water them until they come get them. Then they pick and choose and want to pay bugger all for them.

A bullet is much much more economical.

Incidentally, I agree with the bloke in RM Outbacks link. Culling a resource like camels is ridiculous. But until there is a market there's no real alternative

There could be big $$ in them if we can get things right...

Meanwhile keep Culling them Steve... We need to do something to reduce the numbers and You are doing a good thing with Camels, Dogs and Cats...

LW....

Regarding transporting camels, have a friend on the NSW Central Coast who transports a team around the camel race events.
Has a special truck setup plus food and water trailer. He found his 6 or 8 camels do not stand whilst travelling, as soon as the truck is moving they are sitting down.
Last year his team won every event of the outback races.
Rigged, we reckon.

madtuna said:
As the market for camel meat is mostly Arab or Muslim it would need to be done Halal again adding to the cost.

But Sheik Madtuna, Please you make Halal for Brother Deepseeker, Yes No?
1578971389_cryingarabemoji.jpg

madtuna said:
Digger58 said:
madtuna said:
I wish! 61 so far this week and that's not including the other 50 or so that made it safely into the tree line of the other 500 or so I didn't see

I need to bring one of my rifles over and show ya how it's done, won't be no 50 or so making it to safety. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You've never actually seen a camel outside of google or a zoo have you

After spending years shooting around the Isa, Halls Creek and Boulia, I think I know what I've seen and not seen. Strange you question me, or was that a statement? I don't question things you say, live and let live. I will admit I haven't seen any for years now since I gave it away for a change of lifestyle. :)

Actually dude..... You intimated either how excellent you are or how much of a crap shot I am by saying you could show me how it's done and none would escape when you have no idea how I shoot or where I shoot.

All I did was give the reply your statement warranted.

Yeah okay, see that's the problem with the written word, it can be interpretted in many ways. I wasn't having a go at you, I was trying to have a joke with you, like a bit of a stir, one-up-manship sorta. Me and my mates do it to each other all the time and have a laugh. I'm sorry you feel sensitive by how you interpretted my words. There was no offence intended. Calling me "dude" made me laugh as it shows you were irritated enough to even say that word lol. I always think of a dude as some faggoty wimp/pimp lol. Anyway, I am sorry you felt how you did, certainly not my intention. I will try and remember to moderate my wording when commenting to you from now on. Probably a lot of my fault with my kind of humour, and I know lots of people can't take it, and probably the reason I get into fights every bloody year since my teens.
Anyway sadtuna, grab your blanky and off to sulk. Just kidding, calm down, lol. Yeah I know I'm a prick, at least that's one of the nicer words my mates call me.
Cheers :Y: :) :beer:

Digger58 said:
Yeah okay, see that's the problem with the written word, it can be interpretted in many ways. I wasn't having a go at you, I was trying to have a joke with you, like a bit of a stir, one-up-manship sorta. Me and my mates do it to each other all the time and have a laugh. I'm sorry you feel sensitive by how you interpretted my words. There was no offence intended. Calling me "dude" made me laugh as it shows you were irritated enough to even say that word lol. I always think of a dude as some faggoty wimp/pimp lol. Anyway, I am sorry you felt how you did, certainly not my intention. I will try and remember to moderate my wording when commenting to you from now on. Probably a lot of my fault with my kind of humour, and I know lots of people can't take it, and probably the reason I get into fights every bloody year since my teens.
Anyway sadtuna, grab your blanky and off to sulk. Just kidding, calm down, lol. Yeah I know I'm a pxxxk, at least that's one of the nicer words my mates call me.
Dude :lol: :lol: You have a different thought on Dude to most :| But thats :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is it popcorn time ?
Nar only playing :D

Actually I call everyone dude.

A lack of self esteem and the feeling of inadequacy can make you feel the need to go the "one-upmanship" route...probably why you've been beaten up every year since you were a teen.

Chin up mate, I'm sure someone loves you. :flowers:

No idea how to link things off u tube, but theres a song about that I remember from way back. Dont call me dude by scatterbrain. Seriously.

Digger58 said:
Anyway sadtuna, grab your blanky and off to sulk. Just kidding, calm down, lol. Yeah I know I'm a prick, at least that's one of the nicer words my mates call me.
Dude! I am the same, except I have never been beat up - plenty of scars on my knuckles though. Um...anyway just going to say I like the way you come across in all honesty.

madtuna said:
Actually I call everyone dude.

A lack of self esteem and the feeling of inadequacy can make you feel the need to go the "one-upmanship" route...probably why you've been beaten up every year since you were a teen.

Chin up mate, I'm sure someone loves you. :flowers:

Oh well I tried.

Deepseeker said:
madtuna said:
I wish! 61 so far this week and that's not including the other 50 or so that made it safely into the tree line of the other 500 or so I didn't see
I've been fighting this for days, and I can't take it anymore. I've gotta say it!
61 x 4 makes 244 Camel Toes!!!
WooooooHoooo!
:p
that has to be the 'dad joke of the day'
1579064830_face_in_hands_-kid.jpg

Deepseeker said:
madtuna said:

I've been fighting this for days, and I can't take it anymore. I've gotta say it!

WooooooHoooo!

The next one I whack I'll pull a pair of undies tightly across its foot and snap a pic just for you :Y:

Deepseeker said:
madtuna said:

WooooooHoooo!

:8 :lol:

Latest posts