Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm!...veryyy interesting!...I can't get my head around..14million ounces! 8) 8) :eek: :eek: ]:D

EXCAVATOR!....Really cool site...thanks for posting....like Ken said...only 1000 times! :p :Y: :Y:

ARE GHOSTS REAL?
I got the whole story from a news feed -

1534226980_01.jpg

Are ghosts real? Its a topic thats divided people for centuries.
For some, its frivolous superstition, for others, ghosts are as present as the next person you see walking down the street.
Well for one woman, the souls and spirits of dead people are far more than just real shes actually in a relationship with one.
Amethyst Realm, 30, a spiritual guidance counsellor from the Bristol in the UK, claims to have had sex with ghosts.
Amethyst Realm was travelling through Australia when she met a ghost. Photo: ITV
Now, Amethyst has revealed shes finally found the one, and whats more, they are trying for children.
One day, while I was walking through the [Australian] bush, enjoying nature, I suddenly felt this incredible energy. I knew a new lover had arrived, she told New Idea about meeting her new lover.
Amethyst then explained the ghost returned to the UK with her after her holiday.
Its pretty serious. In fact, weve even been thinking about having a ghost baby. I know that sounds crazy but Ive been looking into it and I dont think its totally out of the question, she told the publication.
Amethyst has a theory that phantom pregnancies are actually ghost babies whereby after women are impregnated by spirits.
She first encountered the ghost in the bush and theyre not in a serious relationship and even trying for kids. Photo: Getty
Phantom pregnancies occur when a woman experiences pregnancy symptoms such as amenorrhoea, nausea, and abdominal swelling but isnt actually carrying a baby.
Amethyst thinks this occurs because the human body (and mind) cannot process how they got pregnant, so the baby ceases to exist.
Amethyst hit headlines last year when she claimed to have sex with 20 different ghost lovers over the last 11 years.
It all began when her then-fianc was away and, after feeling the presence of a spirit in her home, she attempted to seduce it by wearing sexy lingerie.
Revealing the more intimate details in a Good Morning Britain interview last year, she said although she cant see her lovers, she can communicate them and have intercourse.
It was kind of like a weight, I felt a pressure on my thighs. At the same time physical breath, and stroking, she explained.

Note - I think her name says it all - Amethyst Realm.

some people just take it a bit toooooo far but it is her truth (for her)met quite a few like her in mental health on both sides of the fence :eek: ;) ;)

Latest posts