Miners Right regulation grammar

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On my miner Right license it has this

(2A) If the holder of a miners right is validly on any land under this section , he or she may remove from the land any minerals is covered by him or her on the land.

Could someone explain what I am missing ? - It sort of doesn't read properly to me and some punctuation or spelling is missing

Where it says "is covered" , should this actually be "discovered" ?

Or is it just fine and dandy and I am reading it wrong ?

moeee said:
On my miner Right license it has this

(2A) If the holder of a miners right is validly on any land under this section , he or she may remove from the land any minerals is covered by him or her on the land.

Could someone explain what I am missing ? - It sort of doesn't read properly to me and some punctuation or spelling is missing

Where it says "is covered" , should this actually be "discovered" ?

Or is it just fine and dandy and I am reading it wrong ?

I agree with you on that Moeee
I think the 'discovered' became broken & dropped the 'd' .. so it became "[d] is covered"
Tools don't proof read anything theses days before printing! Get it in the news articles (online & print) all the time!
:cool:

Yup - funny how when you go away and come back refreshed and do another online search you find the answer very quickly.

Cut and paste from document from here somewhere https://www.legislation.vic.gov.au

(2A) If the holder of a miner's right is validly on any land under this section, he or she may remove from the land any minerals discovered by him or her on the land.

1532668651_20180727_130622_-_copy.jpg

W.A. must be different