Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. Im new here. Can anyone give sum info on a place called the potatoe patch. Its supposed to be between hillend and Hargraves Nsw. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

James69 mate many of the goldfields had names that were similar throughout Australia and so it seems more so in NSW and Victoria. You might need to be a bit more specific but, you may also give away directions to your patch.

hi everybody , im also new here
im looking to get my own lease but i dont know how.. despite trolling through dozens of pages online , i feel id need to be a lawyer to understand all the legal jargen.
can someone please explain in lamens terms how i go about finding a lease in the south west of australia online and how i buy it or find someone willing to allow me to prospect on thier lease for a percentage of what i find

prospector_pete1 said:
hi everybody , im also new here
im looking to get my own lease but i dont know how.. despite trolling through dozens of pages online , i feel id need to be a lawyer to understand all the legal jargen.
can someone please explain in lamens terms how i go about finding a lease in the south west of australia online and how i buy it or find someone willing to allow me to prospect on thier lease for a percentage of what i find

Hi pete we have just one but know a few people,some with dozens of leases,how much experience do you have?

James69 said:
Hi all. Im new here. Can anyone give sum info on a place called the potatoe patch. Its supposed to be between hillend and Hargraves Nsw. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Along the side of Burrendong Dam, it's marked on geo maps, and like mbasko said "It's been picked" :)

cheers dave

Latest posts